May 23rd '10 shoot w/ the homies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
got together w/ the buddies for some pictures ... enjoy

members of NWP4LIFE.com
Matt(dimpl3s)- 4dr ITR conversion LS
Carlos(Slim)- Silver Type S, white SSRs
Juan(integra 661)- 97 ITR conversion LS
Robert(del sol noob)- cream EJ1
Manny(mannydc5)- Silver ITR conversion
Alex- white Type S
Me- Black GSR

PA166207.jpg

PA166211.jpg

PA166250e.jpg

PA166249e.jpg

PA166248.jpg

PA166247.jpg

PA166246.jpg

PA166242.jpg

PA166239.jpg

PA166237.jpg

PA166236.jpg

PA166235.jpg

PA166229.jpg

PA166226.jpg

PA166225.jpg

PA166224.jpg

PA166223.jpg

PA166221.jpg

PA166220.jpg

PA166218.jpg

PA166217.jpg

PA166216.jpg

PA166215.jpg

PA166213.jpg

PA166256.jpg

PA166219.jpg

2 pics placed together
pana-2.jpg

pretty sure its a stock single cam.. might have some bolt-ons.. he used to have a DelSol, he just traded it for that car

pretty sure its a stock single cam.. might have some bolt-ons.. he used to have a DelSol, he just traded it for that car

Gotcha. I like it a lot. The color is cool. It's not outrageous but different enough from stock colors to make it stand out...

i've told them to come over... the guy w/ the EJ said he was gonna join up... i'll try and recruit them here.. lol

btw kids.. this is what happens when you dont put your e-brake on when on a hill...

Ouch! Not a pretty sight.

My driveway has a slight incline and one day I forgot to put the e-brake up. Came back outside and saw my del Sol at the end of the driveway. Luckly there's a dip at the end of my driveway so it didn't roll out in the middle of the street and cause any damage.

Last edited:
Ouch! Not a pretty sight.

My driveway has a slight incline and one day I forgot to put the e-brake up. Came back outside and saw my del Sol at the end of the driveway. Luckly there's a dip at the end of my driveway so it didn't roll out in the middle of the street and cause any damage.

I constantly worry that I'll come out of work and find my car up against the car behind me in the parking ramp. I set the parking brake and leave it in gear, so far so good.

You lucked out with your driveway having that dip, probably the only time you will say that though...

nice lookin cars. ouch on the integra.. ill make sure to set mine haha

Nice photography and cars. I wish we had this kind of meets around here.....maybe I'll move to where the fun is.....is is expensive to live in Killa Cali?

@Glassheadlights, where exactly are you located again? When Matt finally makes it over here we're going to have to have a Northwest Hondaswap meet.

Over the border, on the Island. So a $100 ferry ride to think about leaving... BC Ferries FTL.

But a meet would be cool....the HT meet was awesome.

Yea, I'd been thinking about going down there. So many people though... maybe the next one. Lol.

im not sure if a honda tech meet would be fun for me. seems almost too big, and that things would get monotonous..
/threadjack
lol

wasnt really a meet.. just the buddies getting together to take some pics.. ended up BBQing at my place afterwards though

OGMatt said:
what one is yours eg6?

right at the top
Matt(dimpl3s)- 4dr ITR conversion LS
Carlos(Slim)- Silver Type S, white SSRs
Juan(integra 661)- 97 ITR conversion LS
Robert(del sol noob)- cream EJ1
Manny(mannydc5)- Silver ITR conversion
Alex- white Type S
Me- Black GSR

Back