MAY 27th....Drift in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont either, but i'll be on that course later this year :mrgreen:

I got the wheels and tires all set up to go, the Z is running good, and I've been tinkering around with more stuff. all I got to do is change two more u-joints on an axle, swap out a brake calipher, and bleed the brakes. Then spend a day cleaning up the garage, and a day sorting the tools for the event. And I should be set.

If anyone has a video camera I could borrow...please!!!!...I'd love to mount it on the rear strut towerbar, and take some incar vids...and have someone else vid my runs...so I can laugh at myself.

The gates open at 10, so it's not going to be a rushed day to get there, and we'll prolly be drifting till dark....

Then you better be there.....

It's going to rock just like the BeaveRun trip, but with no 10 hour drive....and the seat-time will be plenty for drivers. Plus the carshow as well....show off teh Mirage... :ph34r:

the mirage isn't a show car, its an autox car.

i should show dan's mirage :p

well.... 13.9 first time at the track, on my advans :)

before:
2263726_96_full.jpg

after:
2263726_125_full.jpg

cash you gonna be there? im thinking about taking the trip.

the Z made it to work and back for 3 days, it's looks like it's getting 17 mpg, and it's holding up pretty well to the spirited driving....I think it will do good at this event. :)

cash brought his car to hobooken last week, hes moving there this weekend i think.... so hes not in mass any more

sounds like a NJ town....

anyways...I got the brakes 90% grabbing...I prolly still have a weak calipher or a tiny bubble somewhere...or just old rubber hoses thats needs to be replaces with some new steel sheathed brake hoses.... :ph34r:

I just bought a little pop-up gazeebo, a tarp, some bungie cords, a cooler, water, cokes, and loaded it up in the subby, in the morning, I'll get the ice, and load up more tires in the suby and Z, and top off both gas tanks, and I got a gallon of oil....so no oil starvation this time. I'm ready to rock this bitch...bring it on.

Back