May be the next honda for the stable.. CB 175 project..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And Jeffie- OMG! GOREOUS ring!!!

Sigh, she's never asked for anything other then to have a nice ring, so I had to do something worth while =`(

ohwell, Im gift free til the end of my time so fuck yeah!

So much money for so little =( weird how I can easily drop 10K into a car for mods that will lose their value over night, yet a diamond that should hold its value... so damn hard to spend the money.

You could do a cb 750-4 with a 600rr motor on it ;) but seriously, I'd go bigger, I can't imagine riding a 175 or 350 would be any more fun than riding my Buell. If I want it to get it to move, I have to scream with it. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!"

350 would be fine to tool around on and make into a cafe. I have the 1krr to scream around on. And I need a starter bike for mrs. phyre.. :ph34r:

After looking around and doing some research, this seems to be the honda to have... The 1966 CB 450K Black Bomber.
honda_cb450_black_bomber.jpg

Came from the factory with the polished aluminum tank, tank pads, etc.. Just like the picture. Its 99% done.. Sexy machine, vertical twin cylinders.. I love the look of it. Just needs a cafe seat and some clipons and it would look incredible. But these are expensive as hell, even in shit shape.

Last edited:
whats the point of "building" a cafe racer out of a bike that is already practically done???

at that point why not just get a new Triumph Thruxton
thruxton_2009_main_2.jpg

or a Ducati Sport 1000 Biposto
thumb_2,388_0.jpg

at least with those you get an already finished cafe style bike, that has a warranty and modern equipment

The Paul Smart Ducati 1000 is pretty sweet, for a 45 degree twin cylinder motor. Inline is where its at though. I know, putt around town, Mrs. Phyre riding, yada yada. I get teacher her, but I still can't imagine having a cbr sitting in my garage, and taking the blast out.

edit: on second thought, that motor looks more than 45.

Last edited:
so..... you got a new toy?

Back