Maybe I'm retarded

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Thinking about it, I really may just be stupid because I think I'm putting the player in the output but there is no RCA input.

But I can't seem to get my MP3 player to play with my cars speakers, only the subs and amp.

The module uses RCA cables and a headphone jack. So I just used some Y connectors and "spliced" it.

But like I said I only get sound through my subs.

Now, besides buying a headunit which has an output/input. How am I supposed to make this thing work with my 4 speakers and two subs?

$19 for the IP-Bus

$26 for the module

$4.44x2 for the RCA "Y" adapters (they'll be returned as soon as I get my IP-BUS)

sucked...i did the research on it....then my mom bought me a Dual deck (cheap, but livable) and it has an AUX out on it. Its the thought that counts...my sony deck was dieing anyway.

I already have an AUX out... I needed an AUX in.

I'm dealing with the sub-par sound quality. It hits, just sounds like complete shit cause only the subs are letting out sound.

What's a dual deck?

And for my iPod interface currently, i'm using an iTrip... Pretty cool, but it EATS batteries...

In my CRV soon, i'll have my dual head unit install... keeping the factory 6 disc In Dash Double Din, and fiberglassing the clarion faceplate to the rearview mirror... Then attach the iPod interface to the Clarion...

Quoted post[/post]]
What's a dual deck?

And for my iPod interface currently, i'm using an iTrip... Pretty cool, but it EATS batteries...

In my CRV soon, i'll have my dual head unit install... keeping the factory 6 disc In Dash Double Din, and fiberglassing the clarion faceplate to the rearview mirror... Then attach the iPod interface to the Clarion...

Our scholars have examined this post and are requesting more details. Please respond.

thank you,

The University of Celerity's head
Dean of Admissions,
Steven Earl.

alot of aiwa decks have the aux in/out headphone jack.

Back