maybe there is hope for chris and the mirage...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pretty sic. the only things i dont like is the holes in the bumper and the wing on it looks ugly as sin. other than that i like it!

god that thing is ugly. worst front end ever. almost looks like a cavalier. but other then that its sick

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 20 2005, 12:04 AM
god that thing is ugly. worst front end ever. almost looks like a cavalier. but other then that its sick
[post=556916]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree. the sedan front looks soooo much better.

someone should inform the lad that his air pressure in the driver side front is very low for daily driving.

whats up with the mexicrome stock mani.....i would think hes makig enough power to start thinking about equal length units

The only reason that car is street legal is cause its registered in Florida

thats right FL is the best state to live in...

..and i like the car alot....but the color and wing is :ghey:

That car is as ugly as a mid 90's neon, cavalier, or mirage.

It may run sick times and perform well which is awesome but fuck I look the looks of an actual EVO III or Evo VIII

I don't care what it looks like, or what color it is - if it's that fast - I'd rock it.

I love how the engine bay is so jurry-rigged. The coilpacks are just chilling on the manifold - and the intercooler piping is more convoluted than John Kerry's tales of Vietnam. God bless him for making that thing fast.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 20 2005, 09:48 AM
That car is as ugly as a mid 90's neon, cavalier, or mirage.

It may run sick times and perform well which is awesome but fuck I look the looks of an actual EVO III or Evo VIII
[post=557038]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree with the looks thing... i totally hate the look of the coupe now that the conversion is done. if i had the balls i would do up the evo-esque tails, too. but that would require cutting the unibody up too much.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 20 2005, 05:47 PM
10's on stock manifolds????
[post=557308]Quoted post[/post]​

The engineering that went into those manifolds is second to none. They flow better and spool turbos better than 90% of the manifolds out there. My times in my talon are with the factory units also.

Back