mazda 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Def_Jam

VIP
Just wanted to know what everyone thought about the new mazda 3 and the mazda 3 5door?

s40021cb94e21f.jpg

s40021ccb3d0a8.jpg

saw one at the dealer the other day and the only i dont like about them is it is a little to short for me(of course i am 6 ft. tall) but other than that they look good...but i would rather have a mazda 6 if i had to pick and choose a 4 door mazda.

I like the 5 door. It almost kinda looks like an EG hatch. You know... other than the two extra doors, heh...

I cant wait until mazda makes a mazda 2 or something like that. A little 2 door compact using the mazda 6's technoligy. Mazda makes great cars.

i saw a Mazda 6 the other day....it was badass!! was a deep blue color with some 17" rims.

oh and i have said it once...and i will say it again, i love my Mazda powered Ford :D

i'm really considering buying an off-lease 6 next year. i love it. if the price is right, it would make for a pimp daily driver.

18s, drop it, the end :)

:werd:

Mazda is back in the game... almost every single one of their cars on the market today go in the "yeah, I would drive it" portion of my brain. The 6 was pretty nice lowered on a set of Azenis at the track too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

was at the mazda dealership tonight looking at them .... they look about the same size as the 6 for some odd reason .... dunno :shrug2:

but im definatly liking what mazda is doing right now (more than anything any of the other japanese companies are doing)

another thing i noticed is the STRONG family relation between the 3, 6, and RX8...... all look VERY close ... i kinda like that :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 12 2004, 12:19 AM
i'm really considering buying an off-lease 6 next year. i love it. if the price is right, it would make for a pimp daily driver.

18s, drop it, the end :)

:blink:

but . . .

but . . .

I thought you were gonna :buyanm:

:p

i'd love to get an m... but frankly, im falling out of cars more and more each day... im getting old. pretty soon, im going to own a mini van :ph34r:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 12 2004, 05:35 AM
i'd love to get an m... but frankly, im falling out of cars more and more each day... im getting old. pretty soon, im going to own a mini van :ph34r:

ultimate sleeper! :D

B wanting something dropped? wow.. next he'll be calling me to install a 4 link and bags on a truck for him :p

I think they are pretty badass! Mazda is doing some great things these days.

I have to agree with B on the falling out of cars thing as the days go by. I am turning 20 on 02/25 so I am still young but it is still starting to fade away for me. Maybe I just need to go faster.....I don't know.

Peace*

werd :ph34r: i was thinking the same thing today as i was strolling thru the LA auto show. BTW i saw the mazda 3 there and it is pretty nice. i think from the side it looks like a bimmer. the new corolla xrs (sedan) is gonna have 170hp this year! thats up from 140 last year. its not a rocket but i think they are very nice little sedans.

hello and welcome to two years ago for me

except for my a.c. cobra mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 12 2004, 07:12 AM
werd :ph34r: i was thinking the same thing today as i was strolling thru the LA auto show. BTW i saw the mazda 3 there and it is pretty nice. i think from the side it looks like a bimmer. the new corolla xrs (sedan) is gonna have 170hp this year! thats up from 140 last year. its not a rocket but i think they are very nice little sedans.

Yeah...I was talking to my brother who works for Toyota...he was telling me they are putting the GT-S motor in the new corolla. I still don't really like the styling of the corolla but putting that motor in it peaked my interests for a bit. :D

I myself I like the 5door.

I dont know why but to me it looks better.

personally, i was on the mazda insider crap where i got to test drive the 6... but i never used the invitation.

the car is awesome... if i had a choice of (affordable) sedans it would definately be the mazda 6.

they've got awesome lines.... and are pretty quick.

as for the 3, i'm warming up... they seem to me like they're a protege/6 mix... but i dunno.. just not me. hahaha

Back