Mazda 323 GTX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

but the usdm gtx has only 132 hp, while the 1.8 gtr motor carries 210 correct?

what does the jdm gtx have?

the motors look noticibly different too, but do they run different turbo's or the same RHB5?

Originally posted by nfn15037@Oct 21 2004, 01:20 AM
Very cool winter beater/rally car! I would take one in a heartbeat....if I had money....and a place to keep it lol.
[post=405495]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

buy that car.

well the deal with me isnt gonna work out so if anyone wants his email, pm me , he wants 2400 obo. and he has more pics of the car also

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Oct 22 2004, 06:41 AM
but the usdm gtx has only 132 hp, while the 1.8 gtr motor carries 210 correct?

what does the jdm gtx have?

the motors look noticibly different too, but do they run different turbo's or the same RHB5?
[post=406081]Quoted post[/post]​

the usdm gtx is a 1.6L, so yeah it has 132 hp.

the gtr makes 210 hp out of the 1.8 and the gtx makes 180 hp out of the 1.8. I believe the difference is either a different turbo or the amount of boost it makes.

well im in pa, and the guy just made another offer which i will probably take, because the car is in northern NY, i didnt know if i could tow it home since it isnt road worthy, but he said for a $150 he could get it to lehighton, which is like 45 min from me where he has family.

well he hasnt gotten back to me, but he did seem to want cash more than a trade, and it really wouldnt matter to me if i wouldnt buy it bc id rather have a bike and i have a winter vehicle. so if anyone really wants his email, ill give it to you

Back