Mazda Sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Nov 27 2004, 03:49 PM
We have a 2003 Mazda Speed here in the shop with 15K on it with a spun bearing and no warranty due to the fact it has an Intake on it.. Yep they would not warranty the car due to the fact the extra combustion with the extra power from the intake.. Yep.. They did it..
[post=422911]Quoted post[/post]​

Most places will try and pull that shit, only thing the owner of the car has to do is say prove to me that the intake caused the bearing failure and they will say um um um
then they will HAVE TO fix the car under warrenty.

Ask B to post the links, there's a few places out there that list the rules under what can and can't be done.

And everything you just said is something the DEALERSHIP did not mazda.

Dealership is a reseller of Mazda cars. If that guy even wrote a letter to Mazda of America I bet they would call the dealership up and bitch them out.

Nissan dealerships suck ass for the most part and a lot of people have problems with them dicking people around. thankfully Nissan of America has helped many people out when dealing with simple under warrenty fixes.

does nissan suck? no does the dealerships for the most part suck? yes!

BTW I've read up on a few threads at other places where honda has totally dicked people over when it comes to service.

I'd feel bad working for a place I know for a fact is bending someone over and fucking them in the ass becuase MAZDA would cover the cost to fix the car not the dealership however your dealer is making a tad bit more off by not reporting it becuase they can use thier own marked up parts and marked up labor

so a thumbs up to Mazda and a big FU to your work place for screwing someone.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Nov 27 2004, 06:19 PM
.... the s2000 has the best gas milage for a sports car next to the miata...
[post=422973]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks to me the only car the Honda S2000 beats MPG wise is the RX8. So much for that thought eh?

Honda S2000

Fuel Economy
Roadster
City (mpg) 20
Highway (mpg) 25

Mazda RX8

Automatic 6-Speed
City (mpg) 18 18
Highway (mpg) 25 24

Nissan 350Z

Convertible Trims
Enthusiast Roadster Touring Roadster
City (mpg) 20 20
Highway (mpg) 26 26

BMW Z4

Fuel Economy (more)
2.5i 3.0i
City (mpg) 20 - 21 19 - 20
Highway (mpg) 28 - 29 27 - 29

Audi TT

Coupe Trims
Coupe Coupe quattro (225 hp) Coupe quattro (250 hp)
City (mpg) 21 20 22
Highway (mpg) 29 28 27

Back