Mazdaspeed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How does the TMIC get any air without a scoop? Any under hood shots of these cars?

Hosmer, looks like you are going for the WRX look with those RA flaps lol

not trying to leg hump or anything. i was just wondering about the chicks. just wondering what style the chick are. :ph34r:

Lol ok I will se what I can do. There are 3 chicks that have vehicles in the club, one is single (even though you weren't asking ;)), and there's several more that come to every event with their men. But yeah- I will work on posting some pics on the site lol.

How does the TMIC get any air without a scoop? Any under hood shots of these cars?

Here's some stock factory pics:

Air goes in through the grill, and there is a vent on the underside of the hood that feeds it to the intercooler. The 2010 has a scoop, which I like better, except that the rest of the car is ugly as crap. The way they have the 2007-2009 functions very well, and creates a diversion. You have no idea how many times I have smoked a GT at a redlight because they had no idea the wagon was gonna do anything. I have actually had a guy stop me at the next light and ask me what kind of motor we put in it because he swore there was no way it was just "a little 4 cylinder". HAAA

lol. i meant that i was curious how long it would take for someone to ask, hah.

on a brighter side, i can re apply for my lisense tomorrow :)

Back