McCain backs away from the best statment his campaign has made yet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The problem with politics in a public forum, is that each person ends up saying the EXACT damn thing they said in the last 437 political threads. Doesn't matter what it starts with, the on topic all boils off leaving the same 100% post-consumer recycled bullshit. It's almost as depressing as when you try to think what purpose the thread itself serves or how many minds it will change.

I dunno, sorry guys, maybe it's just because election 2008 is already known as "The year we're fucked either way" but I've been completely disinterested in politics as of late. I can't for the life of me understand how the majority of America thinks that all the shit they see on the news, the "controversy" the "scandal" the "inflammatory remarks" has anything to do with actual politics. I guess it's because America has become a nation of drama queens that political news has turned into a soap opera reality show. I'm surprised Britney Spears isn't running against Lindsay Lohan. I watch the news and get sick to my stomach. I listen to peoples "political discussions" and want to shove a boot up their large intestine. We're not just a nation of whiners, we're a nation of fucking moron drama llamas who vote for the guy who's name shows up the most.

Aye aye aye, I guess I wouldn't have typed all this horse shit if I truly didn't give a shit, it's just that frustration has overpowered me. I wanna change peoples minds with a two by four.

Sabz and silverchild just take it to PM... you're the only ones replying.

Back