McCain chose woman VP (Palin)=win

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

up shits creek, and china stole our paddle.

I agree with this statement 100%. I'm going to say though that this is not Bushes fault or His fault completely. All you hear about is Taxing companies that make lots of money. This comes from the left, as well as unions. Look what the unions have done to the domestic automobile market (aside from bad quality and only big vehicles). They work for more than they deserve/what can be afforded by the company. Don't even start me on people on welfare that could work factory jobs no problem.

It's taxes/welfare in the simplest of terms. That is how china is going to beat us. I give it 20 or so years. Shit maybe not even that long.

but after all this time of male leaders, it would be nice to TRY a female, idk how it would pan out but it would be diffrent

Lemme get this straight, the country that leads the free world, the country that pretty much pays for the rest of the world, it's time we "experiement with a female" in office?!

The White House isn't a lab where we "test it to see if it works" it is a proving ground. The person who walks in there in January better damn well know what they're doing from day 1. I don't care which color you are or what sex you are, you better know what you're doing and be able to stand up to the rest of the world to get it done.

This will be the election determined by the Veep: If Obama is elected, he will be assassinated, and if McCain is elected, he will die in office. Now that we know who McCain has picked, it is the Biden vs Palin election.

Now how scared are you?

I'm not sure about Obama assassination actually happening. But the Dems do keep trying to do everything in their power to make him seem like John F. Kennedy (including his speech last night), maybe it will be the natural progression if he is elected .

I semi-liked mccain and it was a no-brainer for me back in june.
today, i'm not so sure. he keeps talking lies and bs and all he ever seems to do is thank the veterans for their service.
sure, it's nice to thank them, but it doesn't mean you can run a country how it will benefit me. i want to hear you talk about how you're going to level the middle east or get the fuck out, lower my heating bill or get me a raise to do it, fix crime and trash that breeds (literally).

bush did the same shit in his campaign. avoided discussing the real matters at hand, changed his mind when it proved unpopular, and look where we are today? up shits creek, and china stole our paddle.

I think you mis quoted me. McCain IS NOT 4 more years of Bush, not in the sense the Dem's are trying to paint. Anytime you have the same initial before your title there will be obvious parallels, but to say it would be as if we re-elected Bush is a fallacy on all but the most superficial levels...

Consider McCain's foreign policy, his energy policy, his tax policy, and his promise to Veto the shit out of earmarked bills simply for being earmarked (something he's been very passionate about). There's few better fits for today's problems (imo) then a reformist with a sound foreign policy base.

At the end of the day he has to do some campaigning, which includes pandering on some level to his base. The interesting twist here is that where as the BS which is spewed and never acted on is usually stuff I wish would really happen, McCain's is a list of right wing talking points that I hope he doesn't follow through on anyways.

Once he gets into office he'll mostly revert back to his true form, all politicians do, the only difference is I like the John McCain I've known for years...

leave it to the guy from Alabama to say a person of a darker skin will be assinated

she might get the chance to find out first hand

I promise you this, the Vice Presidential debate will be FUN! I'm gonna make a drinking game out of this one!

cat-eagle.jpg

Biden will ANNIHILATE her.

leave it to the guy from Alabama to say a person of a darker skin will be assinated

FYI - I have lived in Alabama for less than 2 years of my 42 on this planet. btw the last guys who were arrested for meth, guns and talking about "killing Obama" were from Colorado - check yesterday's newspapers.

And the guy from Alabama said McCain would die in office - or did you conveniently gloss over that? So what's the connection?

So, where does that leave your theory?

Last edited:
I promise you this, the Vice Presidential debate will be FUN! I'm gonna make a drinking game out of this one! Biden will ANNIHILATE her.

not as bad as Obama will be ripped apart by McCain. Obama ran from Hillery so he wouldn't have to actually debate her, he tried it once or twice, knew he was dead meet, and refused to do any more. He won't have that option this round and will be going against a nominee who's ticket was dead in the water 18 months ago and owes it's success to the GOP primary debates...

in the end the public will care more about that then the VP debates. Biden isn't so how anyways, he's been trying to get the top of the ticket the last two elections and almost was beat out by Colbert

Poll Tries to Measure Colbert Effect - The Fix

In the Democratic primary, Colbert takes 2.3 percent of the vote -- good for fifth place behind Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (40 percent), Sen. Barack Obama (19 percent), former Sen. John Edwards (12 percent) and Sen. Joe Biden (2.7 percent. Colbert finished ahead of Gov. Bill Richardson (2.1 percent), Rep. Dennis Kucinich (2.1 percent) and former Sen. Mike Gravel (less than 1 percent).
also consider the fact that Biden is a Pro Choice Roman Catholic, hypocrisy is practically a way of life of him.

Last edited:
and i think obama will get shot to and yes im from alabama,

the same place it started, but i live in the south and i am tired or people judging obama for his race and religion. i hear at least 100X a week the obama is gonna get killed

racism is so 1960

Sadly though, I don't think he would be this far but for that fact.

:werd:
he hasnt done shit
he hasnt said shit

the only reason he has made it this far is if you dont like him or vote for him you are labeled a racist... you cant even question his qualifications without being labeled a racist.... mother fucker if you want my vote you better give me something more to go on than "change"

Obama is a falsified product of one of the most corrupt political systems in the US (Illinois) who has aligned himself with radical anti american groups and people for well over 20 years... and if he isnt going to let anyone look into his past and his background, than i am going to look at the people he has surrounded himself with... and frankly there is no fucking way i will vote for that man.... and i do not think McCain is the best person for the job, hell i dont even really like McCain... but the voting process isnt about voting for who you like, its about voting against who you dont like.... so McCain gets mine :(

Back