McCain chose woman VP (Palin)=win

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:
he hasnt done shit
he hasnt said shit

the only reason he has made it this far is if you dont like him or vote for him you are labeled a racist... you cant even question his qualifications without being labeled a racist.... mother fucker if you want my vote you better give me something more to go on than "change"

Obama is a falsified product of one of the most corrupt political systems in the US (Illinois) who has aligned himself with radical anti american groups and people for well over 20 years... and if he isnt going to let anyone look into his past and his background, than i am going to look at the people he has surrounded himself with... and frankly there is no fucking way i will vote for that man.... and i do not think McCain is the best person for the job, hell i dont even really like McCain... but the voting process isnt about voting for who you like, its about voting against who you dont like.... so McCain gets mine :(

I like biden a lot. he was my #2 behind paul.

So, i'm going to vote for him, and hope he gets assinated, so i can have my president. lol

All I hear out of McCain these days is "I was military!" He says this in every sound bite, every commercial, everything. Thats great and all, but there are all kinds of people in the military. Good people, fucked up people, you get the drift. So, great, kudos. But what the fuck is he now and what is that going to do for the american people?

This is the race of the retards. I don't know who the fuck picked these people, but the vote this time around isn't "Oh I like his ideas, I like him! This is going to be good!" Its more like, pick the lesser of the two evils. You lose either way.

The whole intarwebz should band together and write-in robin williams.

While I dislike Obama, he has also proven that McCain will be another 4 SIMILAR(not identical)years to Bush. The man voted the same was as Bush 90% of the time. Numbers don't lie(while I know they can be manipulated). And I wouldn't doubt that 5 of the remaining 10% he didn't vote because he was in the bathroom trying to take a piss his prostate wouldn't allow.

My take on this:
-Obama will get 95% of the black vote. 5% is a margin of error and some SMART, wealthy blacks(not Lil' John/Lil' Wayne) would will vote for McCain to keep more of their money.
-McCain definitely gained some female votes with this move. But how many tobacco chewing, NRA members will go hunting that day instead of voting for him because he chose a woman? Sadly, racism and sexism are alive and fairly well. Not to mention the fact that I believe he chose such an inexperienced woman because she will just be a "yes (wo)man" and not start a fuss.
-All this talk on energy. I believe all a president can really do is say fuck it, take over the Middle East and make gas $1.50 a gallon again. Real progress on other resources will come from men like oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens who have the money to spend to make more money when the well dries up(literally).
-Lastly, the war. I'm honestly sick of talk of national "defense". Name one defensive move we have made since 2000. We're being bullies and then feeling sorry and giving the shit back. Fuck, if I'm going to steal B's M, your damn sure I'm going to go to jail either way. Why give it back when I can get at least a joy ride and a few bucks out of it. I know it's not a black and white world, but either be a pirate(take what you can, give nothing back), or put everything we got on or behind our walls next to some big fucking cannons. (yes, I'm referring to a time when taking what you wanted and not giving a fuck was alive and well.)

I was driving the other day and thought to myself, "I wonder how many people in history realize that they are part of an empire that is about to fall?" And without some serious "change", it's going to happen. Not all the way down, but definitely mor than a few rungs from the top. Frankly, I don't think either man is right for the task at hand and unless drastic changes happen, like McCain starts shooting hoops or Obama starts blowing shit up, I currently think I'm sitting on my ass election day.

Last edited:
Change needs to happen. I'd prefer it if Obama wasn't my only real alternative to more of the same shit we've had for the last eight years, but if that's it so be it.

I couldn't give a fuck about the new age "anti-American commie pinko" movement. Change is coming and it's either going to come in a fashion such as this or with another civil war. Take your pick.
Grab your musket, I'm in.

And as much as I say I won't vote for Obama, he will still win NJ. He does need my support, I won't be giving it. I'm not going to be like my parents who EVERY 4 years vote red and EVERY 4 years watch their state turn blue on the news.

FYI, I voted for Kerry last time. Not because I liked him, but because I'd rather have a president that never made a decision rather than the wrong one the majority of the time.

Isn't palin maybe going to be under indictment soon?

That's what I heard on the radio the other day.

lol, he also wanted hilary.

lol

lost cause :D

sorry bro. you're a cool dude, but i think you're a product of spoon-fed news.

i like biden a lot.
he was my 2nd choice behind ron paul.

i don't trust obama.
and every day, mccain pisses me off more and more with his rhetoric.

this vp... who? yeah, exactly. some no-name governor. Sorry, i never heard of her.
you've heard of harry reid, and mccain, and kennedy, etc etc for sure.

does biden have enough pull to influence obama?

i don't want to vote for obama. i don't want to vote for mccain.
bob barr is just way too out of it to even waste my vote on him (<1%)

can i count on biden to keep obama in check? i don't know.

B, how can you go from ron paul to biden? i don't see the connection. being libertarian is cool, but no power base. i used to be one, but didn't believe in not intervening militarily.

Palin is pro-life, and runner-up in ms. alaska contest.
yes mccain is more similar to bush, but he is less of a conservative, think bush sr., nixon, not W or reagan. palin and obama are pretty much the same age, as are mccain and biden. i did like biden's hail mary of splitting iraq up when things were looking dismal, though most assumed civil war would follow.
right now energy and housing are hurting this country. mccain will drill and go nuclear to ease energy. energy issue is huge, iran, russia, and terrorism anyone? if the US doesn't drill this year, they will w/in 2 yrs.
the election of race has become an election of gender.
i'm really thinking hillary could get back in picture, maybe biden 'health issue'.
all this talk of presidents dying naturally or unnaturally while in office. the odds are against it. i'm surprised no one has said a that a feminist will pull the trigger for a woman president.
i prefer governors to senators.
obama will go for nationalized health care, which is crumbling in england and canada.
mccain wants to lower corp tax rate from 35% to 25%.
Obama is there because of race, as Palin is there because of gender.
Change is not liberalism we've seen from carter, johnson, and fdr. also, picking a senate veteran like biden does not sound like change.
it is interesting that obama and mccain both had to move right. i didn't like mccain much until he became more conservative.

Last edited:
yes mccain is more similar to bush, but he is less of a conservative, think bush sr., nixon, not W or reagan.

My favorite quote was (supposedly) from a Dutch newspaper back during the primaries:

(I'm paraphrasing)"On the one hand, you have a lawyer married to a lawyer(Hillary Clinton) and a lawyer married to a lawyer(Barak Obama). On the other hand you have a decorated military hero, married to a hot blonde with a huge rack that owns a beer distributorship. And this is a tough decision for America?"

Palin is everything I hate in republicans.

She is Pro-Life. Pro Capitol Punishment. She is pro-corporation. She's a blind bible reader and myself, I don't believe politics should intertwine with religion as hers do. I'm a very christian individual, but I feel the zealots(bush) are what's wrong with republicans.

Her daughter is pregnant, and what's funny is obama didn't want anyone to scrutinize her for it. I agree, but its just ironic to me.

B, how can you go from ron paul to biden? i don't see the connection.

I believe in voting the man, not the party. I'm an independent.

behind paul, biden was the only person that when he spoke, i believed him. Even if i didn't agree with it, I could still feel he was being honest about it.

He's EXACTLY what we need in a president.

That Dutch newspaper thing is funny. Compare looks: McCain's wife and daughter and Palin and Bush girls vs Hillary and Chelsea and Pelosi.
Obama doesn't criticize Palin's daughter because the situation is somewhat similar to Obama's mom when pregnant w/ Obama.
B, I was thinking policy connection more than party affiliation. I guess they have similarities on military and social issues.
Hard for me to trust Biden after his admitted plagiarism in school and exaggerating/lying about his school record-scholarship, how he placed in his graduating class, etc.

Who DIDNT cheat ever? i cheated my entire way through highschool french class... i think i turned out ok :)

Palin is everything I hate in republicans.

She is Pro-Life. Pro Capitol Punishment. She is pro-corporation. She's a blind bible reader and myself, I don't believe politics should intertwine with religion as hers do. I'm a very christian individual, but I feel the zealots(bush) are what's wrong with republicans.

Her daughter is pregnant, and what's funny is obama didn't want anyone to scrutinize her for it. I agree, but its just ironic to me.

Didja know she tried to get certain books banned from her city's library (during her time as mayor)?

LEAVE HER DAUGHTER ALONE!!!

How about her abuse of power? The one she just hired a lawyer (who got PWN3D by the judicial committee)?

LEAVE HER DAUGHTER ALONE!!!

See a pattern, folks?

One other tidbit... while Michelle Obama was being called a black panther and accused of being a terrorist, ol Sarah comes along and apparently has some ties with a group wanting to secede from the US, something about corruption and how they're Alaskan, not American.

And not one question of her "patriotism".

I know, I know, leave Britteny^H^H^H^H Bristol alone!

Back