McCain chose woman VP (Palin)=win

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ I'm sure with the inheritance tax they think they are trying to hurt those trustfundees. In reality they are going to hurt alot of organizations that depend on Super wealthy people. I just saw a report the other day that the Mega rich, You know, that top 1% of people that pay over 60% of the income tax amount every year, that they are now giving small amounts to their own children/family, and giving most of it away. Like Andrew Carnegie. This is with no inheritence tax. What is the goverment going to do better with that money? Oh yeah let more people get away with out health insurance (I.E. Illegal aliens) that we pay for in taxes every year. You wonder why the average family can't pay for it with out benefits at work? All while saying they will give it to everyone else for "free" too. As well as funding all those baby poppers that live on our taxes aswell, while never contributing to society other than getting us closer to idiocracy. I don't feel like paying for that bill.

Propo​sed chang​es in taxes​ after​ 2008 Gener​al elect​ion:​

CAPIT​AL GAINS​ TAX

MCCAI​N
0% on home sales​ up to $​500,​000
per home (​coupl​es)​ McCai​n does not
propo​se any chang​e in exist​ing
home sales​ incom​e tax.

OBAMA​
28% on profi​t from ALL home sales​

How does this affec​t you?
If you sell your home and make a profi​t,​ you
will pay 28% of your gain on taxes​.

If you are headi​ng towar​d retir​ement​
and would​ like to down-​size your
home or move into a retir​ement​
commu​nity,​ 28% of the money​ you
make from your home will go to taxes​.
​ This
propo​sal will adver​sely affec​t the
elder​ly who are count​ing on the incom​e
from their​ homes​ as part of their​ retir​ement​ incom​e.

DIVID​END TAX

MCCAI​N 15% (no chang​e)​

OBAMA​ 39.
6%

How will this affec​t you?
If you have any money​ inves​ted in stock​
marke​t,​ IRA, mutua​l funds​,​
colle​ge funds​,​ life insur​ance,​ retir​ement​
accou​nts,​ or anyth​ing that pays
or reinv​ests divid​ends,​ you will now
be payin​g nearl​y 40% of the money​
earne​d on taxes​ if Obama​ becom​e presi​dent.

The exper​ts predi​ct that '​highe​r
tax rates​ on divid​ends and capit​al gains​
would​ crash​ the stock​ marke​t yet
do absol​utely​ nothi​ng to cut the defic​it.

INCOM​E TAX

MCCAI​N (no chang​es)​

Singl​e makin​g 30K - tax $​4,​500
Singl​e makin​g 50K - tax $​12,​500
Singl​e makin​g 75K - tax $​18,​750
Marri​ed makin​g 60K- tax $​9,​000
Marri​ed makin​g 75K - tax $​18,​750
Marri​ed makin​g 125K - tax $​31,​250

OBAMA​
(​rever​sion to pre-​Bush tax cuts)​
Singl​e makin​g 30K - tax $​8,​400
Singl​e makin​g 50K - tax $​14,​000
Singl​e makin​g 75K - tax $​23,​250
Marri​ed makin​g 60K - tax $​16,​800
Marri​ed makin​g 75K - tax $​21,​000
Marri​ed makin​g 125K - tax $​38,​750

Under​ Obama​ your taxes​ will
more than doubl​e!​
How does this affec​t you? No expla​natio​n
neede​d.
​ This is prett​y
strai​ght forwa​rd.

INHER​ITANC​E TAX

MCCAI​N 0% (No chang​e,​ Bush repea​led this tax)

OBAMA​ Resto​re the inher​itanc​e tax

How does this affec​t you? Many famil​ies
have lost busin​esses​,​
farms​ and ranch​es,​ and homes​
that have
been in their​ famil​ies
for gener​ation​s becau​se they could​ not
affor​d the inher​itanc​e tax.

Those​ willi​ng their​ asset​s to loved​
ones will not only lose them to
these​ taxes​.

NEW TAXES​ BEING​ PROPO​SED BY OBAMA​

* New gover​nment​ taxes​ propo​sed on
homes​ that are more than
2400 squar​e feet

* New gasol​ine taxes​ (as if
gas weren​'​t high enoug​h alrea​dy)​

* New taxes​ on natur​al resou​rces
consu​mptio​n (​heati​ng
gas, water​,​ elect​ricit​y)​

Email circulation? I think I've seen that before.

This is what I've seen. How McCain and Obama will change your tax bill - Jun. 11, 2008

Read on. http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/news/0806/gallery.election_issues/index.html

I just hate the repeal of the gas tax and some other stuff. Like the milllllionaire breaks.

B

you forgot that McCain will double the child credit from 3,500, to 7,000. This will help working families.

Also, here's my families personal experience with the democrats tax policy. My dad doesn't make over 250K/yr so he should be safe right? Not so fast my friend.

My father doesn't work for someone else, he owns his own business, small business is hurt by the Democrats tax strategy. In the end it was the same difference

who watched McCain's speach?

McCain: "The first bill that comes across my desk laden with earmarks, I will veto it, I will make them famous and you will know their names"

win!

One other tidbit... while Michelle Obama was being called a black panther and accused of being a terrorist, ol Sarah comes along and apparently has some ties with a group wanting to secede from the US, something about corruption and how they're Alaskan, not American.

And not one question of her "patriotism".

I know, I know, leave Britteny^H^H^H^H Bristol alone!

sabz your fact-checking is dismal. palin's only association to secession was her husband being in a group that supported it. but obama and biden voted for 'native hawaiian government reorginization act', puts hawaii on path to secede. why do i even bother? you can maybe get a reference to an insinuation to michele/terrorism.

regarding being called a lib, if you read the daily kos chances are that u are prob an uber-liberal.

and others attacking palin's speaking ability, surely not the fans of uh-bama, mr teleprompter. as a hilary supporter said on the john stewart show, 'without the teleprompter he pretty much sounds like george w bush'

sabz your fact-checking is dismal. palin's only association to secession was her husband being in a group that supported it.

There's more of a link there than there EVER was with Bam/Michelle and terrorists/muslims... but that didn't stop the misinformation from spreading, now did it? Panthers, whabbists, domestic terrorists, etc... all linked to Bam somehow. Hence the New Yorker's satire cover (you know the one, I'm sure of it).

BUT there is a Palin link, isn't there? You just said it yourself :)

but obama and biden voted for 'native hawaiian government reorginization act', puts hawaii on path to secede. why do i even bother? you can maybe get a reference to an insinuation to michele/terrorism.

"Puts Hawaii on the path to secede". How, exactly? Secession was never the purpose of that act.

regarding being called a lib, if you read the daily kos chances are that u are prob an uber-liberal.

I do not read the Kos. The link simply worked.

and others attacking palin's speaking ability, surely not the fans of uh-bama, mr teleprompter. as a hilary supporter said on the john stewart show, 'without the teleprompter he pretty much sounds like george w bush'

Ever heard Bam talk out in the open? I sure have. Doesn't need a teleprompter to get his message across. Palin? Well... whenever she gets on a decent show that doesn't throw bones to the pitbull, we'll find out.

well w/ the muslim/terror link, in islam, the children are the religion of the father. obama's father was a muslim, so he is a muslim by their accounting. by his own personal choice he is a christian. most recent terrorists are muslim, not ayers and teddy k and some others. oh i know the new yorker cover. part of it is his name as well.

palin is not her husband. but i'll give you the 6 degrees of separation.

re-worded, how about possibly puts hawaii on the path to secede. secession isn't the purpose but a possible by-product.
'indian' reservations aren't under US laws. even the pentagon is on a reservation. lakota indians are trying to secede.
i know you like those fox links, (not a fox reader, just an internet searcher)
FOXNews.com - Senate to Vote on Self-Government for Native Hawaiians - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
"The bill provides a process to set up a Native Hawaiian government and then start negotiations to transfer power and property from state and federal authorities to Hawaiians. The form of government and the amount of public land to be granted wouldn't be decided until then."
"A wide range of opponents stands in the way, from Native Hawaiians who won't support anything short of secession to lawyers who claim the bill is a racial entitlement program."
war of mainland aggression?
ME and WV seceded from other states.

my bad on the kos-lib link then.

i heard bam at gmu early on. haven't heard palin, we shall see who is the better speaker. i feel obama almost says nothing in his speaking. palin's convention speech outshined obama's for sure. obama gives lofty, general, empty speeches, but it does 'sound' good.

Last edited:
well w/ the muslim/terror link, in islam, the children are the religion of the father. obama's father was a muslim, so he is a muslim by their accounting. by his own personal choice he is a christian. most recent terrorists are muslim, not ayers and teddy k and some others. oh i know the new yorker cover. part of it is his name as well.

Are you aware that the most recent act of terrorism (by definition) that happened on US soil was performed by an American?

2005 University of Oklahoma bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a Snopes to handle the rest: snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Bam's dad *was* a Muslim. Never does it say radical or terrorist. Also he was no longer following that faith when Bam was born.

palin is not her husband. but i'll give you the 6 degrees of separation.
Wright is not Obama. Neither are all of the falsified "endorsements" from various disliked world leaders. Michelle is not Obama, either... so the same goes with the Panther misinformation.

Shoe, other foot, why's it different?

re-worded, how about possibly puts hawaii on the path to secede. secession isn't the purpose but a possible by-product.
'indian' reservations aren't under US laws. even the pentagon is on a reservation.
i know you like those fox links, (not a fox reader, just an internet searcher)
FOXNews.com - Senate to Vote on Self-Government for Native Hawaiians - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
"The bill provides a process to set up a Native Hawaiian government and then start negotiations to transfer power and property from state and federal authorities to Hawaiians. The form of government and the amount of public land to be granted wouldn't be decided until then."
"A wide range of opponents stands in the way, from Native Hawaiians who won't support anything short of secession to lawyers who claim the bill is a racial entitlement program."
I don't think Hawaii would give up things like social security, government aid, etc. Ask Cuba... they'll tell you that sometimes it sucks being an island out in the middle of the ocean. Bad things can happen.

my bad on the kos-lib link then.
I lean left, but I am not hard slammed to the left.

i heard bam at gmu early on. haven't heard palin, we shall see who is the better speaker. i feel obama almost says nothing in his speaking. palin's convention speech outshined obama's for sure. obama gives lofty, general, empty speeches, but it does 'sound' good.
He speaks in a way that I can understand and talks about things I can relate to. He's got a level head on his shoulders IMHO and is well educated.

As for Pallie's speech (which BTW was written by the campaign, even before she was selected which forced a near complete rewrite due to it being "too masculine"), as you said it's lofty, general and empty. Sounded good, pitbulls and lipstick included.

Honestly, the main reason I will not vote in her direction is because she's for teaching creationism in schools. Can't have that. It also shows a total disregard for science and what it stands for. Sorry, a 6,000 year old Earth doesn't jive.

Last edited:
I'm aware of recent terrorism, but also most deadly- 9/11.

I never said obama's dad was a terrorist or radical, just a muslim for the muslim connection. wright wasn't brought up. panthers was about the 'fake' one supporting obama, not michele.
i do like snopes.

Do you really think the leaders of Iran, Russia, North Korea, Taliban, etc would prefer mccain over obama? come on. even osama said not to elect W. too often iran/russia/taliban talking points sound like lib talking points. like that W engineered russian/georgia war. international bad guys would prefer the dems. dems are more anti-war in general.

cuba is not our friend and communist, thats why life sucks, esp communist part. and the castro clan dictators. australia is happy. uk is happy. many more. as for hawaii, we shall see, many attempted secessions, the south for example. but surely they wouldn't want to give that up...i'm sure we'd still protect hawaii w/ our army as we protect a larget part of the world.

yeah palin does believe in creationism, but mccain doesn't.

Last edited:
I'm aware of recent terrorism, but also most deadly- 9/11.

A terrorist act, being any more or less deadly than another, is still a terrorist act.

I never said obama's dad was a terrorist or radical, just a muslim for the muslim connection. wright wasn't brought up. panthers was about the 'fake' one supporting obama, not michele.
i do like snopes.
That was the smear. Everyone remembers it, and hell... over ten percent of American still thinks it's true.

So his dad was a Muslim, so what? I don't exactly see his family strapping on explosives or teaching hatred. The Muslim smear served one purpose: to spread lies. The Wright and Panther references were all in regards to the mass amount of smear and attacks that Bam was subject to for quite a good while. Funny how McCain didn't have any problems with Bam being in the media spotlight for that period of time... no complaints about celebrities, no Paris/Brittney ads. But anywho...

Snopes is a good place to separate fact from fiction.

Do you really think the leaders of Iran, Russia, North Korea, Taliban, etc would prefer mccain over obama? come on. even osama said not to elect W. too often iran/russia/taliban talking points sound like lib talking points. like that W engineered russian/georgia war. international bad guys would prefer the dems. dems are more anti-war in general.
Strange that Iran's government is currently defined as conservative. Politics of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT: Lemme correct (specify), Amannie is conservative leaning.

Dems are anti-war, but they do know how to fight 'em. Woodrow Wilson and FDR are two decent examples of this.

cuba is not our friend and communist, thats why life sucks, esp communist part. and the castro clan dictators. australia is happy. uk is happy. many more. as for hawaii, we shall see, many attempted secessions, the south for example. but surely they wouldn't want to give that up...i'm sure we'd still protect hawaii w/ our army as we protect a larget part of the world.
I was referring to the hurricane(s).

yeah palin does believe in creationism, but mccain doesn't.
I don't want that agenda pushed. Ever.

Last edited:
Wright's association is as a chosen spiritual leader, that said 'god f america', thats why it came up.
muslim shouldn't equal terrorism.
iran leadership is conservative, but thats not the same as an american conservative, only adhering to the definition of conservative. when has the US wanted to destroy countries? we only want the bad leaders out.
I think dem leadership favored war less after vietnam. they originally were great at fighting communism.
i know mccain started the attacks, but i really thought these 2 were going to be less about 'politics as usual', and i've never thought that before.

edit: 9/11 is a bigger deal than U of OK '05.

Last edited:
Wright's association is as a chosen spiritual leader, that said 'god f america', thats why it came up.

How about Hagee? Parsley? What about Palindrome's spiritual connections? Praying for a gas pipeline? YECism? Yet that gets swept under the carpet.

Liberal media, indeed.

muslim shouldn't equal terrorism.
Shouldn't and doesn't are two different things. The single reason that Bam was linked to the Muslim faith in the media whatsoever is to drum up the fear. The occasional well placed Osama-Obama "gaffe", pointing out his middle name, every single six-degree separation you can imagine, swearing in on the Koran, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", on and on and on. It's all lies stirred up to cause fear and reopen old wounds. If the Democrats played that much 9/11 footage during THEIR convention, all hell would have broken loose and you KNOW it.

iran leadership is conservative, but thats not the same as an american conservative, only adhering to the definition of conservative. when has the US wanted to destroy countries? we only want the bad leaders out.
kirk_almighty420.jpg

Funny how we didn't boot Mugabe or Musharraf. You want bad leaders? Thereya go. How about Israel? Do you know how many UN resolutions they've broken with their roadblocks, invasions and settling? (Hint: More than Saddam did invading Kuwait and refusing WMD inspectors COMBINED)

I think dem leadership favored war less after vietnam. they originally were great at fighting communism.
There's a good reason for that. Vietnam wasn't our greatest moment in history.

Hey mccain has been linked to hagee and parsley, and for good reason. Many pray for what they want/need. The yecism isn’t swept away.

I think the dems coulda played 9/11 footage w/o uproar.

hmmm to the cartoon. Osama wants to kill us all, don’t u get it yet?

Mugabe-Always be suspect when a lib complains of military intervention and then wants more intervention. Musharraf was working w/ us. What can I say, we can’t get ‘em all, in time.

Palestinians do worse than Israel. Comparing Israel to saddam, that’s funny I don’t think Israel had a Kuwait-style invasion. Roadblocks, boo hoo. Anything to stop the rpg happy/suicide bomber Palestinians.

Vietnam should have been all or nothing.

Hey mccain has been linked to hagee and parsley, and for good reason. Many pray for what they want/need. The yecism isn’t swept away.

Mugabe-Always be suspect when a lib complains of military intervention and then wants more intervention. Musharraf was working w/ us. What can I say, we can’t get ‘em all, in time.

Palestinians do worse than Israel. Comparing Israel to saddam, that’s funny I don’t think Israel had a Kuwait-style invasion. Roadblocks, boo hoo. Anything to stop the rpg happy/suicide bomber Palestinians.

Vietnam should have been all or nothing.

Really? Catholocism being the "Great Whore", Katrina being the result of gays? Do you remember how quickly that was swept under?

That will never be answered. The fact remains that the Democrats had the decency not to turn the tragedy into a political football.

Again.

Not when we were training him and arming him to fight the Ruskies. He was our friend!

Really? Then why won't he let us into Pakistan to hunt Osama? Doesn't sound like working with us to me. But again, isn't Mushie a bad leader? Stifling elections and the like...

I'm not complaining about military intervention... I'm complaining about the double standard of said intervention. Saddie was a bad person, we had to tear him out of power! Amannie is bad, we need to tear him out of power! Mugabe... well we're really not interested in that part of the world... it lacks something that the other two have/had. Seriously, why were these two not taken out with the same furor? Oh, and be aware that Iraq and Iran have no ability to strike the US. Nor do they have nukes. Pakistan however is capable of both.

Israel violates UN: No problem

Iraq violates UN: Invasion

So which is it, is it okay to violate the UN body or not?

The reason the RPGs are fired is because of the roadblocks. What if your neighborhood was blocked off and food/clean water/supplies were not allowed in? I'd be taking a rocket launcher to the nearest roadblock myself!

That, and the constant settling. Which they have violated UN resolutions more than two dozen times.

Oh, it might be of crucial note to realize that Israel violated the Hamas ceasefire first ;) We let them get away with that too.

hagee and parsley,
Hmmm, swept under as quick as the wright stuff?

dems, tragedy, political football
katrina anyone?

on osama, he was our friend, 'enemy of enemy is friend', worked out well at the time. in hindsight a mistake.

Mushie works w/ us in a limited sense. Mushie isn’t attacking anyone. not in office does not = bad. Otherwise a 2 term W=good by your own reasoning.

Lotta baddies right now, give it time. Israel might get iran. Somalia anyone? So we did Vietnam for rice? Govt intelligence in many countries thought saddam had nukes. Remember all the yellowcake they found?

you wanna compare roadblocks and settling to invasion? Hmm.
UN is useless, Russia/georgia anyone? nato useless on russia georgia too.
you think Palestinians weren’t doing bad stuff before roadblocks?
Arab countries have violated many UN codes concerning Israel since its recent ‘new beginning’
Palestinians violate almost all of the ceasefires.

Last edited:
hagee and parsley,
Hmmm, swept under as quick as the wright stuff?

Let's ask this: How many weeks was Wright kept in the spotlight? Now, how many people can tell you who Rod Parsley is? I can show you a nice pic of him and a fairly large sword if you'd like.

dems, tragedy, political football
katrina anyone?

Katrina was a failure by everyone that put their hands on that situation, democrat and republican alike. However you can't draw a credible parallel between using 9/11 to drum up fear and using Katrina to show blatant failure.

on osama, he was our friend, 'enemy of enemy is friend', worked out well at the time. in hindsight a mistake.

Our biggest so far.

Mushie works w/ us in a limited sense. Mushie isn’t attacking anyone. not in office does not = bad. Otherwise a 2 term W=good by your own reasoning.

Musharraf "reserved the right" to retaliate if we went into Pakistan after Osama. That's right, if we went in and smoked 'em out, we'd have missiles aimed at us.

Why do you think we have been so reluctant to go in there, even though we are 99.999% sure that Osama is there? Where's the "With us or against us" attitude?

Lotta baddies right now, give it time. Israel might get iran. Somalia anyone? So we did Vietnam for rice? Govt intelligence in many countries thought saddam had nukes. Remember all the yellowcake they found?

Iraq's nuclear 'yellowcake' moved to Canada | Philadelphia Inquirer | 07/06/2008

Israeli warplanes bombed a reactor project at the site in 1981. Later, U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, the official said.

The 500t of yellowcake was (a) *NOT* weapons grade and (B) known to exist by the UN and the IAEA, and finally (C) being stored LEGALLY by the Iraqi government. That means that we knew about it LONG before the invasion, LONG before 9/11, LONG before W's presidency, and it was LEGAL.

So, about that yellowcake... And you said my fact checking was dismal.

you wanna compare roadblocks and settling to invasion? Hmm.
UN is useless, Russia/georgia anyone?

Read VERY closely: South Ossetia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note what caused the conflict.

you think Palestinians weren’t doing bad stuff before roadblocks?
Arab countries have violated many UN codes concerning Israel since its recent ‘new beginning’
Palestinians violate almost all of the ceasefires.

Sources of ceasefire violations.

Again, do two wrongs make a right? Why is group A allowed to do whatever but group B (strangely enough, group A's enemy) is held back at all costs?

I'm sure you know the reason.

Back