McCain chose woman VP (Palin)=win

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is funny B

your facts have gotten better. just that first bit w/ panthers, terrorists, etc.
splitting hairs on spiritual leader time in the press. possibly an effect of obama getting much more media coverage.

katrina is used for fear and failure.

well clinton was offered osama earlier.

you want us to violate pakistan sovereignty? pakistan is mostly w/ us.

yellowcake is for nukes. all they needed were centrifuges and some more material. iraq broke UN resolutions regarding a nuclear program.

wiki, ick. georgia didn't want s. ossetia to secede, georgia's choice. how do you feel about us civil war?

2 wrongs don't make a right but you can only turn so many cheeks before your country is wiped out. israel isn't allowed free reign. more than palestinians, though for good reason.

i think dems will do better in presidential bids once they get rid of howard dean.

Last edited:
that is funny B

your facts have gotten better. just that first bit w/ panthers, terrorists, etc.
splitting hairs on spiritual leader time in the press. possibly an effect of obama getting much more media coverage.

As are yours.

During that time, I think Obama was getting plenty of media coverage... just not positive coverage.

The Daily Show: Baracknophobia - The Irrational Fear of Hope is Spreading | Indecision2008 | Comedy Central

Gotta love JS.

katrina is used for fear and failure.

Katrina WAS a failure. An outright one at that.

well clinton was offered osama earlier.

Doesn't sound like the best of responses.

you want us to violate pakistan sovereignty? pakistan is mostly w/ us.

We violated Iraq's. Difference here is that we're pretty damn sure Osama is in Pakistan. Do you want to capture the perpetrator of 9/11?

yellowcake is for nukes. all they needed were centrifuges and some more material. iraq broke UN resolutions regarding a nuclear program.

Both of which Saddam was shown to NOT possess.

Secondly, yellowcake is used by nuclear reactors and ANY country that mines uranium handles it.

wiki, ick. georgia didn't want s. ossetia to secede, georgia's choice. how do you feel about us civil war?

S.O. declared independence in the 90's. Georgia's constant back and forth with them is the reason why we didn't let them into NATO.

2 wrongs don't make a right but you can only turn so many cheeks before your country is wiped out. israel isn't allowed free reign. more than palestinians, though for good reason.

Then why is nothing done about their settling which is one of the MAIN reasons that the region doesn't like them.

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, the Pedia shows just how many resolutions have been put in place. Look at how many condemn them for attacks, settlements and raids. Seriously, read them.

i think dems will do better in presidential bids once they get rid of howard dean.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

obama's had much more favorable coverage. some negative.

katrina was a failure on many levels.

hey clinton could have easily had osama given to him.

we did violate iraq. what if we storm pakistan and osama isn't there or we can't find him?

what a list. a lot of those countries/groups attacked israel. as i said, UN is useless.

hey isn't your name pic from jerry springer? some of the media would have you believe palin is jerry springer-esque. shouldn't that make u like palin more? ;)

I just nod my head and agree. As soon as anyone starts talking politics, I'm lost. It's all Greek to me.

obama's had much more favorable coverage. some negative.

After he weathered the countless and nonstop (did I mention completely false) attacks upon him. Honest answer: have any of the other candidates been smeared with blatant lies like Bam? I listen to a decent amount of talk radio at work and ho-lee SH*T it was nonstop. Actually it's still going on (Thanks, Rush!) believe it or not. These are blatant lies that have been propegated so much that a decent percentage of America (if you look at the numbers, enough to swing an election) honestly believe are true.

hey clinton could have easily had osama given to him.

You like snopes... snopes.com: Clinton Administration and Terrorists

we did violate iraq. what if we storm pakistan and osama isn't there or we can't find him?

Replace "Pakistan" and "Osama" with "Iraq" and "WMD" and you've got a pretty decent answer because there wasn't much of anything found we didn't already know about. The tubes, yellowcake, weapons he was allowed to have, crystal pepsi, etc.

what a list. a lot of those countries/groups attacked israel. as i said, UN is useless.

So are you saying it's okay for certain countries to violate UN resolutions while we use them to invade others?

hey isn't your name pic from jerry springer? some of the media would have you believe palin is jerry springer-esque. shouldn't that make u like palin more? ;)

It's from a joke pic of Hillary in a church, she gets blasted by lightning and the dude in my avatar gets his big eyes.

the worst thing about talking politics is that some of the players change and you have to start all over. :) but i guess in sports too.

just think, after we start drilling, the anti-war crowd won't be saying war for oil. even under obama we'll probably drill (but 2 yr timeframe)

so girl on girl for 2012 election?

i still say obama has had more favorable coverage (even mrs clinton complained), and dems started saying 'omg the republicans were right'. i would also say he has had more attacks in this election, but palin is closing fast.

clinton, osama, and sudan (the ppl that gave up carlos the jackal). i don't always like snopes. ;)
Q&A with Richard Miniter on Osama bin Laden on National Review Online

oh i would do pakistan for crystal clear pepsi, 70s orange crush (til i recently found it at gangsta style viet sub place), or black cherry vanilla coke (something like that), cranberry flavor sierra mist (after the holidays). --i drink too much soda pop. pakistan could be shades of iraq whether ppl think that is good or bad. i don't think the US will embark on an adventure of that sort anytime soon. the mess that was vietnam was the last communist excursion.

i'm saying certain UN resolutions matter more.

Holy Shit

I just watched CBS new's nightly news program

I challenge anyone who questions Fox news to watch their actual news (not O'Riely) and compare it with the news cast for CBS news.

It was the most left leaning bias broadcast I've ever seen. It was active, intentional Obama campaigning in shameless form. More editorial style then anything else.

Holy Shit

I just watched CBS new's nightly news program

I challenge anyone who questions Fox news to watch their actual news (not O'Riely) and compare it with the news cast for CBS news.

It was the most left leaning bias broadcast I've ever seen. It was active, intentional Obama campaigning in shameless form. More editorial style then anything else.

And I challenge you to show me any time Fox has been critical of McCain after the primaries. I've watched Fox, even its news is right leaning. Granted not as slammed to the right as O'Rly, but they do have a right slant. You have to admit that as much as I have to admit that CBS leans to the left. I have no problem admitting this.

I'm the only white collar in a blue collar company. I see and hear a LOT of the right slant. Even the bluecollars admit the slant of Fox and talk radio.

Surely you aren't insinuating that blue collar = ignorant = republican!?

Surely you aren't insinuating that blue collar = ignorant = republican!?

Wow, now THAT is a O'Rielly response right there! The only one mentioning ignorance is you. I made the connection between the blue collars and a lean towards the right side of things, nothing more. I'd love you to point out anything in my post to the contrary.

palin Book ban is false,
even lib huffington post says so, here is another place saying so. now she did hypothetically ask about the process of banning books, but never listing specific titles. the fake list is like 30 titles. some weren't even out when she was in office, wtf.
http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/2008/09/08/palin_books/index.html?source=rss&aim=/politics/war_room

palin never pushed creationism either
http://tennesseefree.com/2008/09/08...ing-creationism-as-governor-lie-999-debunked/

smears, lies, and attacks indeed, poor obama

Last edited:
*sigh*

I just want some sane people that are pro net neutrality. Chris dodd is the closest thing people in my field have to that, and have you seen that guy? Get him some GOOD plastic surgery.

This election is really bumming me out.

Wow, now THAT is a O'Rielly response right there! The only one mentioning ignorance is you. I made the connection between the blue collars and a lean towards the right side of things, nothing more. I'd love you to point out anything in my post to the contrary.

Dude, I was kidding. Anyone who feels strongly liberal or conservative is ignorant, in that they have to ignore the fact that their chosen party is full of shit and says and does exactly what they need to say and do to get where they want to be.

I'm sick of this bullshit. Everyone points fingers at everyone else. Neither party is morally superior. For every shitty liberal viewpoint that ignores all facts, there is an equally ignorant conservative viewpoint.

It's like people arguing which is better CHEVY or FORD. They both suck. Get over it and find something else to occupy your brainspace...

Back