McDonalds cheese steak...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This pile of shit is without a doubt, the WORST tasting thing I've ever tried to ingest. DO NOT buy it! I actually drove five miles back to McD's and demanded my money back. Fuck McDonalds!

Or just don't eat at McD's...it's been 2 months since I've eaten there...

It's been longer than that for me, but I figured I'd give it a try because I love cheese steaks...

What do expect from a company that prides itself on use the cheapest ingredients that still manage to squeeze in above the FDA's already atrocious standards.

i dont htink those have hit missouri yet, but ill keep on the watch for them so i can poop on them

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 10 2004, 11:13 AM

Over two years here, and I've never been happier.

On a completely different, thread-jacking note: rev8k, your sig just reminded me...I found out our first track day is April 21st. Look for some timeslips on the 22nd. :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Feb 10 2004, 03:09 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 10 2004, 11:13 AM

Over two years here, and I've never been happier.

On a completely different, thread-jacking note: rev8k, your sig just reminded me...I found out our first track day is April 21st. Look for some timeslips on the 22nd. :)

Yeah, I had no choice when that stupid monopoly game was going on...my brother ate there everyday for two anda half weeks straight...4 or 5 of which I had to eat there with him....ugh...

thread-jacking:
hahaha thats why I left it in there. lol

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 10 2004, 01:13 PM

11 years for me...i stopped eating there after I worked there when I was 16!... FUCK Mc D's

matt

12 years for me not eating at Wendy's. When I was 10 the Wendy's near me was the one that served the rats head in the chili that was in the news back then... They also got a few people sick from rancid cheese. Then the place burned down. :p Haven't had Wendy's since!

Originally posted by DarkHand@Feb 11 2004, 01:41 PM
12 years for me not eating at Wendy's. When I was 10 the Wendy's near me was the one that served the rats head in the chili that was in the news back then... They also got a few people sick from rancid cheese. Then the place burned down. :p Haven't had Wendy's since!

ugh...i love wendy's, never had a problem with them.

mcdonalds though....ugh...

the sloppier the better. I always had my friend not drain my cheeseburger so it's more juicy...its MUCH MUCH better that way.

um...ok you have to drain beef from the fat that comes out when you cook it...same with bacon...I just tell her not to drain the fatty deliciousness that is the flavor. :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 11 2004, 02:51 PM
um...ok you have to drain beef from the fat that comes out when you cook it...same with bacon...I just tell her not to drain the fatty deliciousness that is the flavor. :)

I know you've got to do it, but it's just the idea. :) I picture some filthy greasy guy in the back of a burger shack wringing out a burger with his bare hands.. :)

That reminds me of this one time I went to wendy's and I had the tripple cheeseburger meal. I was about 1/2 way done eating it and I took a bite and I herd all this grease/fat/lard/crap make this "squishing" sound. It sounded like when you clear your throat to hawk a loogie!

Needless to say, I was done with that hamburger!

Back