1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

McDonalds "Outsaucing"

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CRX-YEM, Jan 29, 2005.

1. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

2. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

Whoever is responsible for that should be shot in the crotch and rolled out onto the interstate.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

4. One Stop Customs

One Stop Customs Senior Member

WTF hahaha, that is insane!!!

hey, who said outsourcing was just outside of the USA?!?!?! Shit, look at farm laborers, they get paid cents per bushell that they fill... and then the freaking USA bitches and cries about illegal immigrants coming into the USA... Shit, they aren't taking my job, they are usually going into farming, which is the jobs that no one wants. National outsourcing :)

p.s. if the USA wanted to do something about undocumented workers, they could do it easily, just fine all the companies who hire them... food for thought ;) (bush would have to fine himself...)

5. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

lmao

how else to you expect them to turn a profit on those hamburgers... err... I mean soy burgers... err... I mean cheap immitations of bad soyburgers?

6. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

"Shit, look at farm laborers, they get paid cents per bushell that they fill... and then the freaking USA bitches and cries about illegal immigrants coming into the USA"

you got that right. I myself am from an immigrant family. and we all aork really hard to make a living. It pisses me off to see people complain about illegal immigrants. I mean yeah i can see there point of view but c'mon. They wouln't go out in construction,farms to pick tomatoes for practically free, or any labor related job. I work in construction and believe me if it wasn't for us half of the buildings in the USA would still be unfinished. Who do you think is rebuilding groud zero and the pentagon? that's right. my peeps. I know that cuz i worked for one of the largest marble stone companies in the US.

Sorry if this starts to go off topic but stuff like this gets under my skin

7. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Yeah thats exactly true. Fucking stupid americans like to bitch about anyhting they can. complaining about illegal immigrants is one of the absolute stupidest arguments there is. everyone tries to say either A( "they" take our jobs, or B ) "They" are costing us money for welfare, medical, blah blah, whatever the excuse is. both of those are 99% untrue. I come from a bsically a frming community, and my ex girlfrid of 4 years is mexican and her dad worked in the fields. they at first didnt have papers, but then got em. he worked his fuckin ass off to succeed here and nothing else. He didnt take advantage of anyhting or take a job that someone else would have needed. If anyhting, we should be happy that people from other countries soo this country as an oppurtunity to do better, and come here to prosper, just like evey0one here. almost this entire country is immigrants, but eeeryone tends to forget that. And the other excuse about welfare and all that, I am sure there are more than enough white trash crackheads using our welfare system for us to worry about as it is. and instead of us going after a person who is working and actually suppirting our economy, we should lok at the pieces of shit that are already in this country and solve that problem first. Seriously the US agriculture economy would not survive if it weren't for legal and illegal immigrants, and there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

[/rant]

8. Taco15

:withstupid: well said amigo.

9. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

you know mike, i've never understood that phrase, but no, they're not 'shitting you'

10. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

:lmao:

11. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

That's better than the one I heard at work once..

"you gotta be fist fuckin me!"

12. Taco15

gotta use that one. never heard of it :bo:

13. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Hermiston's a crappy place anyway. :p

14. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

hardee's in california has been doing it for a while now..

i agree with blanco on the english speaking part. it really pisses me off when people come in and say "does anyoen here speak spanish?"

they just expect us to cater to thier needs..

it's usually the illegal onjes that work thier ass off, and do a hell of a job. i dont mind them so much if they atleast try to learn english.. it's thier kids that really take advantage of everything. they basically act like they own teh place, and show no respect for the country or the people in it. i see many in gangs here.

now that is just a steriotype, and i have met quit a few instances where that is not true.. but for the most part, thats how it comes across to me.

15. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

so now inseatd of some zitty kid at the same store screwing up the oder ther now miles away? to save what 1200 a year but now you have more pissed of people?

16. Bob Vila

Bob Vila ɐןıʌ qoq Admin VIP

In the near future, McDonald's will actually be a call center operation. From when you drive up to the speaker, you would be talking with someone in a central location. The user would imput the order, and it would be sent electronically back to the kitchen staff and then out to your car.

17. One Stop Customs

Eh, not only undocumented workers... I'm 1st generation mexican-american, and have a double bachelors, work in an elementary school teaching kids, and own One Stop Customs, and still go to school, i'm now 26. My sis has a bachelors and she's a probation officer, my older bro did not like school, he's an assistant manager right now.

Really, it depends on the parents at times. If the parents have one or two jobs at times to make more money, who's taking care of the kids? No one really, so therefore, the kids will do the most obvious, which is go out and create mischief. Then during jr high and high school you want to do whats "cool". So there, you go into tagging. Then, to be kept away from being bullied, or to feel protected, join a gang. Really, look into the aspects of why people join gangs and all... If you really don't know the macro-meanings of why joining a gang to some is the best thing to do, you cannot say anything about but just an ignorant comment...

Its like saying all filipinos are drag racing hondas... shit, not all filipinos drag race hondas bc I know some that have lowriders LOL...

Nacho :D

18. OldEMaltLiQuoR

OldEMaltLiQuoR Senior Member

Outsourcing sucks. But thats they way of things. Thats how it was back in the day and thats how it is now.
    I've come to the realization that we're a global economy and we can no longer take for granted that all manufacturing and customer service should take place on US soil. I mean this McDonalds thing is a little ridiculous but it makes preety good business sense.
    What we should be doing about outsourcing is using our intelletual capital to invent some new/improved product/process that brings the focus back to the US. The time has come where the US can no longer get by soley on its natural resources.

19. One Stop Customs

not only that but can you imagine paying around 20,000 more for an SUV? I mean come on, japanese have a strong hold on computers, televisions, radios, etc... So, if the USA were to try and get back into that business, the japanese will be light years away from us when it comes to electronics... So really, the USA would be backtracking big time there...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted