Mcdonald's Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dude yall dont know good fast food ...

What-A-Burger ... If you are ever in Texas go to What-A-Burger. It is the shit :)

5 guys is good... their burger is decent... their fries are awesome though

but the best burger ive EVER had... is at Paul's Place (da burger joint) on 2nd ave in NYC... that burger will change your life... however their fries are just... meh

if i could get a Paul's burger with 5 guys fries.... OMF'nG!!!!! :wub:

when i want a burger i just call bennigans and do take out. That guiness burger is awesome.

When I lived in NC my favorite burger joint was Cook Out. Great burgers, fresh off the GRILL (not put in warmer trays), and great thick cajun spiced steak fries :thumbsup:

I worked at Cook Out for a couple months when I was still in high school. They grill them, then put them on a hot plate, then are suppose to throw them back on the grill when ordered.

So did I as a cook, and we never put them on a hot plate... straight from the grill to boxes. But maybe it's because we were so busy all the time we never needed to. :shrug2:

PS which one did you work at? I worked at the one on Walnut Street in Cary.

Last edited:
Ah, I had to go "trade supplies" with that one before. I worked at Western Blvd, sort of down the street/highway from you guys.

MSG FTW!

Our MCDs is always busy as fuck. So it's always fresh. And they don't care if you ask them to make it fresh. Greazy double-cheese, mc chicken, and a large fry for under 4 bucks. Awesome stoner food :D

Sometimes they mess up my order... always results in extra free food.

mmm, love those Big N Nasty's tooo

What-A-Burger is some very good fast food here in Texas. They serve you good quality BIG burgers and most are open 24/7.

When I'm looking for fast food, I usually just head over to Burger King, or if everything is closed, Cook Out. I don't know why, but every time I eat a burger from McDonalds, it just feels like my arteries are clogging up. lol.

When I'm looking for fast food, I usually just head over to Burger King, or if everything is closed, Cook Out. I don't know why, but every time I eat a burger from McDonalds, it just feels like my arteries are clogging up. lol.
trust me, mcdonalds was low on the list. it had just been so long, i felt like i was craving it.

normally it bk, then Jack in the box. there isn't many burger joints in the area.

lol, Culver's bugers give me that feeling. Those things are insanely greasy.

i remember an episode of the simpsons where homer and bart are eating burgers and homer rubs the wall with a burger. the grease makes it clear and a bird runs into it. haha

Had two sausage with eag mcmuffins this morning and have fealt like shit all day. My $0.02 on the topic.

ya that reminds me. MCDs breakfast always makes me sick. they need to serve burgers 24/7. hash browns are the only exception.

I like the mcmuffins, just in moderation, (by moderation I mean one lol) But def +1 for the hash browns. You should be able to get hashbrowns or fries anytime.

what-a-burger = da SHIT!!

I <3 whataburger. Its perfect after you get smashed on friday/saturday.

what-a-burger = da SHIT!!

I <3 whataburger. Its perfect after you get smashed on friday/saturday.

I used to work on the one off of Broadway and I 30 ...

EVERYONE all the managers and workers smoked. I caught this one girl smoking a blunt in the freezer one day. ANYWAYS,

There only downside is its a little pricey, other than that OMG. I When i worked there i made me the most bad ass What A Burgers. Like Tripple Meat Tripple Cheese, Bacon on every layer. Damn dude. Now that is a burger :)

If I eat any McDonalds breakfast items with sausage I get a stomache ache... I see I am not alone here...

Back