Mcdonald's Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehe tell them you've already blogged about the experience and that if they wanna make it right, they should hook you up so you can write about the happy ending too, otherwise tell them you'll have no choice but to smear their store (post the address on the intarwebz).

I actually dated a girl who worked at McDonalds for a couple months... she was a freak too :thumbsup: for double cheeseburger and head!

Well i had nooooooo complaints! I even let her sleep over my apartment which kinda ended up with her wanting to move in. It was okaye at first but I just couldn't do it for the sake of ruining my bachelor pad :)

When I lived in NC my favorite burger joint was Cook Out. Great burgers, fresh off the GRILL (not put in warmer trays), and great thick cajun spiced steak fries :thumbsup:

+1 for Cook Out:) , Jack in the Box isnt bad, Wendys is great most times, Burger King isnt bad, Hardees has gotten better, Taco Bell can go to Hell. I try to avoic fast food during the flu season, for the simple fact that ppl dont give a shit and if your sick you still gotta show up to work at a place like that. Sit down resturants are a little better but nothing pisses me off more than a server putting the pitcher on my glass when they refill my drink. If they get me a fresh glass on refills I more than likely will go back to a place, but dont try to take my glass from the table to refill it. My girl says im paranoid but if you think about it, like myself not everyone uses straws, I cant stand them, so if the server places the piture on the guys glass across the room and hes sick, and then puts it on your glass, then thats just fuckin sick. That and laying the piture on the glass when they pour is just laziness. Think I got off topic....

+1 for Cook Out:) , Jack in the Box isnt bad, Wendys is great most times, Burger King isnt bad, Hardees has gotten better, Taco Bell can go to Hell. I try to avoic fast food during the flu season, for the simple fact that ppl dont give a shit and if your sick you still gotta show up to work at a place like that. Sit down resturants are a little better but nothing pisses me off more than a server putting the pitcher on my glass when they refill my drink. If they get me a fresh glass on refills I more than likely will go back to a place, but dont try to take my glass from the table to refill it. My girl says im paranoid but if you think about it, like myself not everyone uses straws, I cant stand them, so if the server places the piture on the guys glass across the room and hes sick, and then puts it on your glass, then thats just fuckin sick. That and laying the piture on the glass when they pour is just laziness. Think I got off topic....

This thread made me think about this clip...everytime i get a sloppy double cheeseburger I think about this shit

Falling Down - I want breakfast

Back