McDonalds Robber Gets Decked!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That dude got rocked. You can tell that wasn't the first time brotha man threw a punch. Damn.

Hahahahahahaha

[smokey]You got knocked the fuck out[/smokey]

Damn he straight dropped when that punch hit.

Yeah, kid stepped back, waiting for the fight. Realized there wasnt going to be one and didnt know what to do.. lol.

Why the hell would you rob a Mc Donald's anyway? On a really good day you might walk out with 2k. maybe.

Yeah, kid stepped back, waiting for the fight. Realized there wasnt going to be one and didnt know what to do.. lol.

Why the hell would you rob a Mc Donald's anyway? On a really good day you might walk out with 2k. maybe.
^^^WERD

Thats just like the stupid fools who rob convienent stores, and end up killing the clerk. Only to get away with like $40-150.

Or that guy who laid a 20 on the counter and asked for change. When the cashier opened the drawer, he grabbed the cash in it and ran, leaving his 20 on the counter. He only managed to get like 15 bucks. Idiot.

Or that guy who laid a 20 on the counter and asked for change. When the cashier opened the drawer, he grabbed the cash in it and ran, leaving his 20 on the counter. He only managed to get like 15 bucks. Idiot.
Hahahahahaha what a tard!!!

First time ive heard of that one.

The specified stream type is not recognized. (Error=C00D07E2)

Windows Media Player cannot open. You may need to reboot to complete installation of a downloaded component. Please verify that the path and filename are correct and try again. (Error=C00D07E2)

news sites suck. it says i need wm9, and i have wm11

weird...i have wm11 and it worked fine for me...hmmm...did you reboot after you downloaded wm11? i know it was a recent update...so you may have forgotten to reboot?

Back