Mclane Midatlantic Car Show 4.14.07 (fredericksburg,va)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid garage

We at Hybrid Garage will be attending this event, and we will have several of or sponsored/customers cars there and would like to ask to get as many import cars out to the show as possible, so please make plans to enter or atleast attend this event..
It should/and usually is a pretty nice show, so remember, mark your calender April 14th/15th 2007
McLane Mid-Atlantic Spring Break 5 Children's Miracle Network Car, Truck, and Bike Show April 14th/15th
56 McLane Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Registration fee $12.00 Pre-register (before 4/9) or $15.00 at the gate. Spectators $3.00 - Over 140 Trophies will be awarded to include Best of Show, Best Interior, Best Paint and Club Participation. Open to all! For info: Call 540-374-2240 or Jerry Jones 804-450-3082.
thanks, and we hope to see everyone out there, make sure to stop by our tent and say hey...
we will be revealing our race cars new/improved look....
also we may have a little get together after the show at
Hybrid Garage
71 Capital Ave
Fredericksburg,va 22406
if you have any questions on how to get there, just pm me
or call the shop 540.368.0030
thanks again,
mike
hgbanner-1.jpg

Hey how was the show hope i went allright i couldnt make it because of the rain...so im wonder when we gonna have a meeting around MD...u know around here there are alot of honda fans...peace...

Back