1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mclane Midatlantic Car Show 4.14.07 (fredericksburg,va)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by hybrid garage, Apr 8, 2007.

1. hybrid garage

hybrid garage New Member

We at Hybrid Garage will be attending this event, and we will have several of or sponsored/customers cars there and would like to ask to get as many import cars out to the show as possible, so please make plans to enter or atleast attend this event..
    It should/and usually is a pretty nice show, so remember, mark your calender April 14th/15th 2007
    McLane Mid-Atlantic Spring Break 5 Children's Miracle Network Car, Truck, and Bike Show April 14th/15th
    56 McLane Drive, Fredericksburg, VA 22406
    Registration fee $12.00 Pre-register (before 4/9) or $15.00 at the gate. Spectators $3.00 - Over 140 Trophies will be awarded to include Best of Show, Best Interior, Best Paint and Club Participation. Open to all! For info: Call 540-374-2240 or Jerry Jones 804-450-3082.
    thanks, and we hope to see everyone out there, make sure to stop by our tent and say hey...
    we will be revealing our race cars new/improved look....
    also we may have a little get together after the show at
    Hybrid Garage
    71 Capital Ave
    Fredericksburg,va 22406
    if you have any questions on how to get there, just pm me
    or call the shop 540.368.0030
    thanks again,

ALEXBECK23 N/A boost=Turbo boost

Hey how was the show hope i went allright i couldnt make it because of the rain...so im wonder when we gonna have a meeting around MD...u know around here there are alot of honda fans...peace...
Draft saved Draft deleted