MD,VA,WV,& NC anyone need some $ for the holidays?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AC2i0v0i0c

To anyone who wants to earn some $ by helping with completing a swap for a buddy of mine? Located in Richmond,Va. Engine is in, just needs to be wired and pretty much started.

pm me with details on the set up and what's left to, i'm about 4 hours away and would do it if it's worth my time to drive.

let me know if projekt falls through im up in MD just north of DC. need to know what the car and motor is.. along with all the parts you have

i can find whatever info you need. thats about all the help i can be. btw, have you posted on dragVA.com? there are alot of people in the Richmond area on that site that may be able to help you out.

im in virginia beach...a little more than 2 hours away..ill finish it for 3,000,000 dollars...muahahahaha...sike just playin..i dont do motor swaps..i just buy them,and race them.

Thanks for the replys. I haven't tried DragVa.com yet but will. I will pm everyone if we're still needing help and let ya'll know the status. :D

Back