MD/WV/PA/NJ/NY code white like crazy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
im currently at my gf's place in the eastern panhandle WV and there is like 12-18" down and counting. started last night and isnt expected to stop until tomorrow morning. they havent plowed anything out here lol. we took her moms Jeep Cherokee out for a nice adventure. the only way i knew i was on the road was because of the tracks from other cars lol. i know the Baltimore/DC area got hammered even more, but i think they are at least plowing out there.

im pretty much snowed in here, theres no way my teg can go anywhere at the moment. hope i can get to work on monday, but if the base is closed i wont be able to go anyway lol.

radar shows PA/NJ/NY getting a nice dose now too, how are you guys doing out there?

hasn't started here yet. they said it would by 4. still nothing.

weather men estimate 1-24".

yup. thanks for the range, dick.

As I typed that, I thought to myself, boy, this could sound wrong, wonder who's gonna requote this...

snow.JPG

meh, not too shabby. Still another 12 hours or so to go lol

looks like 3ish it will slow to light sprinkles then it will stop around 8am

I'm hoping to wake up to find the table gone.

I'm guessing between 4" and 6" here in central NJ. Sucks. Like I want to go snowboarding but it's killing my night. Everyone is afraid to go anywhere. It's just a little snow.

:werd: ... but its not something i would want to deal with all the time.. just an occasional snow would be nice

lame up here... about 4" total. only 20" short of predicitions.. lol
your lucky it was a coastal storm..im about 30 mins from the cost and got 26" thats what we measured on the driveway..it sucks big time

i just spent the last 3 hours shoveling out my gf's driveway. my arms hurt lol.

but the road still isnt plowed so i dont know if i can make it out to a plowed road.

The storm just missed OH, only a light dusting, just enough to cover the grass.

Back