MD/WV/PA/NJ/NY code white like crazy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your lucky it was a coastal storm..im about 30 mins from the cost and got 26" thats what we measured on the driveway..it sucks big time

That's a LOT of snow. At least to a Northwesterner.

We wound up with just over a foot. My dad's guesstimate was 13.5". Only time of year I'm not too fond of living on a corner. Hell of a lot of sidewalk to shovel.

yea and the snowblower decided it was going to start leaking gas out of the float bowl,the throttle would stick and then the pull chord ripped after i got it all fixed..i said fuck it and me and gramps shoveled the walk,steps and around the cars..waiting for my moms bf to get here with the plow

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Only took about 2.5 hours to clear the stairs, driveway, sidewalk, and 2 cars.

took about 3.5 hours to do the walk,stairs and parking area..then the driveway took about 15-20 mins.. pix 2mrw maybe even tonight

i wish we got more. pathetic. :( i did the 2 cars in the driveway, my driveway, my wrap around porch, sidewalk, loaded the blower in the truck and did my great sunts house about 2 miles away, and was home within about an hour :/

Cleaned off 7 cars, shoveled the sidewalk of a corner lot, and helped my brother finish the driveway. About 3 hours of work.

We only got 1-3 inches here on Saturday. The roads were clear as hell by Sunday.

Back