1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ME: FS 91 Integra GS b16'd

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by DAMCOOLDAV, Dec 29, 2006.

China, ME
    Sup guys........moving to california looks like next week once I book a flight. My decision keeps changing about how i wanna get there and if i wanna sell my car, but selling makes more sense right now. Heres the link to most of what i've done

This car needs body work around rear wheel wells, other small dings that go with a 91 as well. Other than that this baby is rockin, i've done b16a jdm engine swap, probly has about 80,000 miles on engine/tranny. Has great original speedmaster rims that only weigh 11lbs with yokohama avs es 100's (80% tread). Has greddy sp1 exhaust(however had resonator removed and new stainless steel piping laid from cat back). ALso has CAI, alpine stereo with infinity reference speakers and a 4 channel mtx amp powering the speakers. Interior is always kept super clean, u can see by pics. Has JDM headlights(not in pics) and JDM bumper lights. Also have H&R sport springs(2"drop) with tokico blues and ingalls camber kit. Can't think of anything else, but I do have most if not all paperwork for everything i've ever boughten for my car, so if u need proof i have it. I'm selling it for $4,000 firm! I would be willing to meet anybody in New England. Would also be willing to supply a set of stock alloys with 2 brand new snow tires. Any offers please pm me or hit me up on

Email is good as well - TCimport88@hotmail.com
Draft saved Draft deleted