ME: parting 90 GS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sup guys i'm parting a black 1990 GS integra, interior i believe is blue i forget, its an automatic obd-0, engine may need a headgasket but i'm not shippin that unless someone pulls it for me, but if you need parts off it i'll do the best i can.

it has
-cleared front and rears
-neuspeed springs(not sure of shocks)
-GS wheels with tires
-auto ecu(i also have a manual ecu of same year) both obd-0
-gt steering wheel
-indiglo gauges
-looks like new autozone battery
-faded yellowish valve cover

and all the normal stock parts of an automatic GS integra, so let me know ifyou need anything........all items will be shipped at buyers expense!! Body is in MINT shape, just a lil dirty.

email me for faster response TCImport88@hotmail.com

Originally posted by DAMCOOLDAV@Jul 16 2004, 01:33 PM
sup guys i'm parting a black 1990 GS integra, interior i believe is blue i forget, its an automatic obd-0, engine may need a headgasket but i'm not shippin that unless someone pulls it for me, but if you need parts off it i'll do the best i can.

it has
-cleared front and rears
-neuspeed springs(not sure of shocks)
-GS wheels with tires
-auto ecu(i also have a manual ecu of same year) both obd-0
-gt steering wheel
-indiglo gauges
-looks like new autozone battery
-faded yellowish valve cover

and all the normal stock parts of an automatic GS integra, so let me know ifyou need anything........all items will be shipped at buyers expense!! Body is in MINT shape, just a lil dirty.

email me for faster response TCImport88@hotmail.com
[post=364139]Quoted post[/post]​

bump

Brake system all around including spindles, lines, mastercylinder, booster, ebrake cables, etc.

how much shipped 98205?

btw, this is bmxslyguy187 from aim.

i need the drivers side power window switch and power window motor. how much to 46805?

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 18 2004, 09:43 PM
Brake system all around including spindles, lines, mastercylinder, booster, ebrake cables, etc.

how much shipped 98205?

btw, this is bmxslyguy187 from aim.
[post=364957]Quoted post[/post]​

whats up dude........shit thats gonna take some work.....umm i know i can get the MC for you.......you need all the lines?? i'll have to check my manual for some of this stuff, but since i'm starting my 3 days of work again today it might be till thursday beforei can tackle this stuff.......hit me up on aim and gimme some info on how to dismantle this stuff, thanks

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 18 2004, 11:06 PM
i need the drivers side power window switch and power window motor. how much to 46805?
[post=364990]Quoted post[/post]​

do you also need all the wiring and stuff?? i'm pretty sure i can take out the switch, but where is the motor located?? inside the door panel?

Originally posted by DAMCOOLDAV@Jul 19 2004, 11:24 AM
do you also need all the wiring and stuff?? i'm pretty sure i can take out the switch, but where is the motor located?? inside the door panel?
[post=365215]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, the motor is bolted to the door from inside the door.

Originally posted by DAMCOOLDAV+Jul 19 2004, 11:24 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Jul 18 2004, 11:06 PM
[post=364990]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=365215]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont need the need the wiring. just the switch and motor. the motor is inside the door panel.

Back