me+Pontiac Lemans=massive air

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
me and some buddies of mine were having fun with a Pontiac Lemans that was getting junked. well there is this paintball field behind the shop we have, and well we decided to take this POS out there to have some fun with it. everyone is trying to jump it but they kept hitting the brakes as soon as they got to the hill. then they said it was my turn. i get in this heep, go up and turn around, i haul ass in first then drop the fucker into second and held on. i basically said fuck it and kept the gas down and all i remember was launching and coming down hard. my damn glasses and my hat flew off my head in the car. the car basically stopped on its own after i landed. everyone was laughing and was :eek: because they couldnt believe that i would have the balls to do that...LOL. anywho, heres the video. excuse the crappy quality because it was done on a cell phone camera:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/6ADF280...1C8EADA16BE.htm

ok well its not that much air but boy did i make that little bastard fly...LOL. my neck is fucking hurting like hell from the landing but i couldnt help but laugh at having fun doing that. i hope you all enjoy the video :)

LOL yeah i know. im paying for it now. i just took 2 500mg Tylenol Extra Strength pain pills to ease the pain. i had fun as hell tho :)

that reminds me of the time sisteve, wildbill and myself took the wildbillhatchbac off a jump.... lol

I did that with my first jeep, but prolly at about 40-60 mph...went strait up....came strait down...fucked up the front right fender, cuase I had a heavy set passenger. I later made the other side match by hitting a deer at 70mph...both fenders matched :laugh:

Back