Me vs 80's Malibu *Video*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent been able to get any of the "1320" video links to work.

He might have taken it off the site to put on the next DVD. I can vouch though, that is a SICK malibu. Slicks on the back and crazy suspension. I wouldnt even rev at that for fear of embarassment.

I switched servers and only moved the videos that were on my videos page.

Besides, after a month (yes, this post is a month old) most video links have gone down.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jun 6 2005, 02:48 AM
He might have taken it off the site to put on the next DVD. I can vouch though, that is a SICK malibu. Slicks on the back and crazy suspension. I wouldnt even rev at that for fear of embarassment.
[post=508400]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF are you talking about. The Malibu was not running Slicks. How can you vouche your in TX.

i can vouch because i saw the video. And if it wasnt slicks its some bigass tires.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jun 6 2005, 10:30 AM
i can vouch because i saw the video. And if it wasnt slicks its some bigass tires.
[post=508474]Quoted post[/post]​

They were really big tires like the rednecks use that can't afford the real slicks, lol

Originally posted by 1320Video@Jun 7 2005, 09:07 AM
They were really big tires like the rednecks use that can't afford the real slicks, lol

That's hilarious....

What's even funnier is I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...lmmfao

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 7 2005, 05:14 PM
That's hilarious....
What's even funnier is I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...lmmfao
[post=509224]Quoted post[/post]​

The All Season Slicks are Awesome. And boy do they love the white walls.

well I actually saw this when you posted it but I forgot to post because I started watching the other vids on the site :D
anyway, for having a 383 stroked in the Malibu, it was slow as balls, beat CarAudiophile by like half a car.

I wouldn't say slow as balls. I mean I don't drive something probably as fast as you but I wouldn't say slow as balls. For a RWD Car running a FWD car on a 15mph roll to 115mph and to stay ahead of it by about a half of a car is pretty decent.

Beings my highest trap was 109.6.. Damn near 110mph in the 1/4.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 8 2005, 08:37 AM
I wouldn't say slow as balls. I mean I don't drive something probably as fast as you but I wouldn't say slow as balls. For a RWD Car running a FWD car on a 15mph roll to 115mph and to stay ahead of it by about a half of a car is pretty decent.

Beings my highest trap was 109.6.. Damn near 110mph in the 1/4.
[post=509555]Quoted post[/post]​

I should have rephrased it then. I meant, because you said it was rumored to have a built to shit motor w/Nitrous, it was slow as balls.
as far as me having a faster car than you, nope :lol: maybe if you were off the bottle we'd be a good race (B16 CRX) but in about 2 weeks or so i'm getting my friend's NOS direct port kit and running 40 shot nozzles so if i'm not mistaken that would be about a 160 shot lol more reason to go LS/VTEC if it blows, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back