Me vs Ex g/f

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDMaxGuy

lol I was going through some past emails to delete them... and found these, man i forgot how much of a bitch she is.. we dated for 19 months and had a bad break up... these are our last two emails here goes

Ok. so i thought we talked about this crap already. are you showing people pics of me? i talked to a girl that says you are and she's seen them. so what pics of me do you still have? i can only think of one set and if that is the ones i will hunt you down and get them from you. i promise. ya know if i would of known that this much shit would have come from going out with you it never would have happened. you need to quit being such a little ass about every thing. you are acting like you were the only one that was hurt in our relationship. yes i fucked you over in the end and what i did was harsh and i was a bitch for it but you must forget that you treated me like shit and fucked me over too. i kissed your ass and kept my mouth shut for 19 months. i put up with your bull shit for 19 months and i'm not going to anymore. i saw arron j. at the mall but he was with his dad so i couldn't talk to him. i will be talking to him monday tho. i think it would be best if we had nothing to do with each other. if some one says something about me or asks if we were together say yes but nothing more. if you see me out don't make it a point to talk to me if it is where it can't be helped then say hi. you quit talking shit and i'll quit talking shit. leave ben alone don't be goin up to sonic to see who he is or to talk to him. that will definatly piss me off. don't keep messing with me brandon i'm sick and tired of it. i do want you to email me back if you want. i did want us to be friends but we are way to mad at each other for that. ttyl
tyla

:cliffs:

she is pissed at me and hates me

AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MY RESPONSE

Ok what the fuck are you talking about with the pics..... I dont even know where they are, josh fowler has some pics of you on his comp from a long time ago, i havent been showing anyone pics, the only pics of you i have are on my comp and those are the ones we took of your hair after that dance. i havent even said ur name to anyone since we last talked, LeeAnn came up to me and started talking about you and I told her to not say anything I didnt want to hear it, so she shut up. Ill fucking go to sonic if I want to, it IS a place to eat. If i go there its not to find out who ben is, I could fucking care less. I think you need to get your damn facts strait before you start bitching me out. I dont know who is fucking lying to you but maybe you should check your sources. oh btw I havent talked to Arron J. since last friday when he told me about how much of a whore you are or whatever... so whatever he told you I said is a lie.... cause i havent even fucking talked to him. people are just trying to talk shit and if it doesnt stop im gonna get pissed. if you want to bitch me out call me. oh and if you were so fucking miserable for 19 months why did u stay with me, you know what that makes you Tyla, a lier, I would rather be an asshole than a lier, at least you retain some dignity being an asshole. All you have done is lie to me, so dont go trying to make me feel bad for you cause u think i treated you bad. because I really dont give a fuck, for all i care I could never speak to you again and it would be fine. i did want to be freinds, but i dont care now. I dont see how I ever could have loved you. I dont see how anyone could. Your picky, bitchy, controlling, annoying, and you lie, all the time, about everything to everyone. you think you are some bad ass bitch who can kick anyones ass, and you think you know everything about everything and everyone. well you dont, and your not a badass. you just want attention and people to like you. thats all you want. your shallow tyla, sorry im ranting but im tired of holding all this in.

email me back if thats what you want. i wont be waiting for your email. oh and tyla, there is nothing bad in this email so you can get me in trouble, i didnt threaten anyone or anything.

:cliffs: me telling her how it is

haha kinda funny now that i look back on it. that was like 6 months ago... god she is a bitch..

women suck

I find this to be their only good quality.

hahahahahhahahahaha

indeed, this is true
and that kitty between their legs...
they would all have a bounty on their heads if they didn;t have the love box...

1. grow up
2. move on

fuck drama, that shits for teenage little boys.

If you noticed i said this was 6 months ago! I have moved on, I was just browsing through some past emails and came accross these two and I thought it funny that I used to feel that way. No we dont talk anymore, I really dont have any problem with her now. We kinda went our seperate ways and all. I say fuck women, they only bring problems, always want to hang out and spend time together, then get pissed when you want to hang with friends for one night... fuck that.

oh and they were nekked pix and no i dont have them anymore i just have one left of her

tyla.jpg

dont forget im 17 and she was 17 in this pic so dont think im a pedifile

:werd: my ex always wanted to be around me. almost 24/7, she even stayed the night at my house a few times, it bothered me at first but I actually started liking it. she'd go with me everywhere, even to the street legal track. best girlfriend ever.

shit i forgot... i still have my OLD ass webpage up like the one i havent updated since 235345 months ago...

http://nafein.tripod.com/tyla.html has a lot more pics of her on it.. in case you people care what she looks like...

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 12 2004, 12:08 PM
shit i forgot... i still have my OLD ass webpage up like the one i havent updated since 235345 months ago...

http://nafein.tripod.com/tyla.html has a lot more pics of her on it.. in case you people care what she looks like...

I'm with Tony- who gives a shit about your personal life. Why don't you cry yourself a river, build a goddamn bridge, and get the fuck over it.

As for her web page, the google ads are funny...

"How to get your ex back."
"Is your lover cheating?"
"Alcoholic wife."
"Girlfriend cheating-tell."

My thoughts are pretty much with Honkey - If you took the pics, I would thank you for taking some good pics.

The problem is here you, just as much as it her. You're young, and with that comes politics.

This "He said She said" crap is what ruined a potentially good relationship. She actually seems like a quality woman that is crying out for something that you aren't providing.

And you're exactly like me.

So if you want your life back together, Then apologise to her and keep your life with her very seperate from your life with your friends.

And you do want her back, we didn't just fall of the turnip truck :)

-> Steve

Also, LeeAnn sounds like a blonde trailer trash slut. Maybe it's just the name, but If I was living in Kansas, at a trailer park, chances are I would be getting my rocks off at the double wide of a "LeeAnn".

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 12 2004, 12:08 PM

Where'd you find her... Psychos 'R Us?

haha your right about lee ann... and guy the advice about crying myself a river would have been usefull 6-9 months ago... but now i dont care, i found someone else who is better than her so... whatever, just thought id share some funny emails, i mean i see you all post shit all the time about girlfreinds and breaking up and kicking other guys asses, i mean, am i not allowed to share that as well... wtf im confused

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Apr 12 2004, 07:53 PM
haha your right about lee ann...  and guy the advice about crying myself a river would have been usefull 6-9 months ago... but now i dont care, i found someone else who is better than her so... whatever,  just thought id share some funny emails, i mean i see you all post shit all the time about girlfreinds and breaking up and kicking other guys asses, i mean, am i not allowed to share that as well... wtf im confused

no we are not allowed to do so... just mods and admins can do that...

Fuck her dude you say you found someone else, well awesome, bring her to MoKan, Im bringin my girlfriend hopefully maybe they can hang out and make us pies and shit... haa haa... But seriously dont let any of this bother you...

loco honkey might have some anger problems he needs to deal with. this is the members lounge so you can talk about whatever the fuck you want so if you guys arent interested dont post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back