Me want so bad....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that car is pretty crazy!! needs more interrior pics and a descent full body shot of the car.

bah, its up to almost 16k and still no reserve...

not worth it if you ask me.

its a 96 accord (5? 6k???)
a h22 swap (3k)
a basic turbo kit (3k)
and a n2o system (700)
wheels and shit... 1000

loks like 14000 --- and thats NEW. kill used value to half... and my max would be 9k for that car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 6 2003, 11:02 PM
bah, its up to almost 16k and still no reserve...

not worth it if you ask me.

its a 96 accord (5? 6k???)
a h22 swap (3k)
a basic turbo kit (3k)
and a n2o system (700)
wheels and shit... 1000

loks like 14000 --- and thats NEW. kill used value to half... and my max would be 9k for that car.

did you not see the whole middle part about the darton sleeves, etc?

1996 Accord H22 Turbo Powered. It would take 30k-40k in addition to the car to duplicate. 1997 Prelude Motor w/ Darton Sleeves, Eagle Rods, JE Pistons, Total Seal Rings, Cometic Head Gasket, Modified Prelude Oil Pump w/ Prodrive Gears, Dana Daido Bearings, Moroso Pan and Pickup. South Florida Manifold. HKS Race Wastegate, Turbonetics 62-1 Turbocharger. HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve, Spearco Intercooler, Custom Intercooler Piping. 3" Custom Mandrel Bent Downpipe back Exhaust system w/ Apexi N1 Muffler. JG Proseries Ported Race Head w/ 1mm Oversize Nitrided Valves, Crower Dual valve springs w/ titanium retainers and Special Grind Crower Beast Cams, Unorthodox Cam Gears. JG Engine Dynamics Sheetmetal Intake Manifold w/ 70mm Billet Throttle Body, Custom Direct Port Nitrous Injection. MSD 6BTM Ignition w/ Blaster Coil. Aem Engine Management System AEM Fuel rail w/ RC Engineering 850cc Injectors, Custom Fuel System w/ Holley Intank pump, Aeromotive Fuel Filter, Aeromotive Regulator and -6 lines. ACT Xtreme Street Clutch, Fidanza 7.5lb Aluminum Flywheel, Quaife Limited Slip Differential. Trunk Mounted Battery Relocation. Power Slot Rotors w/ EBC Brake pads. Stainless Brake Lines. Rear Disc Brake Conversion. Defi Link System Gauges, Tachometer, Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure. Sparco Torino Seats. Sabelt Harness's Custom upholstered Rear seats in sparco jacquard material. ACC Mats Carpet. Full Wings West Big Mouth Body Kit. VIS Carbon Fiber Hood. Volk Se37k Bronze Wheels w/ Yokohama AVS tires

They jsut had to build it out of the most stupid 4 door color evar.

Also, blue interior = teh sux0rs.

i personally see nothing wrong with that car. i like it. a 500whp accord?

yes please.

1) its not rice
2) altho, i hate that particular body style accord, id still drive it.

Back