Meanwhile in Lituania

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Borrowing this from reddit. Just saw it. My god that's a lot of foam. That stuff sticks to everything. I've used it extensively for construction and wow.

Enjoy.

I like it minus the grille, ton of work done very well. That and its super light weight. haha. Would love to see under hood/inner fender type areas though.

I wouldn't want to hit something head on in it.

Crazy Lithuanians

Last edited:
Must be light as heck!

I haven't worked with it extensively, but doesn't that foam absorb water? It can't be totally sealed... Will it gain weight in the rain? :)

It's a closed cell foam. There are a few spots were dimples have occurred, but it's not terrible.

Lots of cars gain a gallon or more (Even recent cars... like fucking Subarus and Scions) in the rain.

Hell, my 2000 Mustang gains about that much in the taillight.

I don't think its super light. There is a solid car under there isn't there?

All that material adds perhaps 200 pounds. I take it you can no longer open any hood or anything anymore either.

Also, I have always said that Lamborghinis are nothing more than complete shop-projects. What you're looking at here is just about how Lamborghini does it. They've just gotten good at it.

they kind of skipped the part from foam to finished product.

you sure he didnt just use the foam as a base to make a mold for body panels or something?

Isn't this a repost from like 5 years ago?

Back