Medal of Honor *official thread*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ill probably bite on this game.. im going to look for a cheap sound system setup for my laptop today and ill probably head to BB after and pick this up.. i am sick of BC2 and if the realism is actually there with this game then ill give it a shot

Ok, so how's the multiplayer? I beat single player in about five hours, pretty disappointing, I mean the game was good and all, but really ...a five hour single player campaign?

multiplayer is.. different, i really like it though, I just put it on hardcore and go for it

multiplayer is.. different, i really like it though, I just put it on hardcore and go for it

Is it gay like CoD where you can empty a magazine into someones face and they run at you and knife you from half the map away? Or more like SOCOM where when you shoot someone they die?

Its very realistic. Basically if you shoot center mass, itll take 2-3 bullets, if you hit in the legs/arms it takes more, and it you hit dead in the face, well, they're done. The knife/axe reaches to realistic distances too, so no knifing someone by some B.S. lunge from 100m away...

Ok, so how's the multiplayer? I beat single player in about five hours, pretty disappointing, I mean the game was good and all, but really ...a five hour single player campaign?

What difficulty did you play it on?

What difficulty did you play it on?

Hard. The only part that drove me crazy was that last stand as the Rangers, dudes kept shooting me from the back of the hut, your team mates are basically useless there.

Last edited:
I think I miss counted, I finished installing around 6:45 and finished it right after 1AM., so about 6 and half hours, but still ...way too short.

Back