Mediamatters Top 10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
TOP TEN MOST OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS OF 2004

* Rush Limbaugh on the Abu Ghraib photos: "I'm talking about people having a good time, these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of need to blow some steam off?"

* Ann Coulter: "[Senator John] Kerry will improve the economy in the emergency services and body bag industry."

* Tony Blankley called philanthropist George Soros "a Jew who figured out a way to survive the Holocaust."

* Michael Savage: "When you hear 'human rights,' think gays. ... [T]hink only one thing: someone who wants to rape your son."

* Oliver North: "Every terrorist out there is hoping John Kerry is the next president of the United States."

* Pat Robertson on gays and lesbians: "elf-absorbed hedonists ... that want to impose their particular sexuality on the rest of America."

* Pat Buchanan: "[H]omosexuality is an affliction, like alcoholism."

* Bill O'Reilly to Jewish caller: "f you are really offended, you gotta go to Israel."

* Bill Cunningham (Clear Channel radio host who appeared as a guest on The Sean Hannity Show): The election is over because "Elizabeth Edwards has now sung."

* Jerry Falwell: "And we're going to invite PETA [to "wild game night"] as our special guest, P-E-T-A -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. We want you to come, we're going to give you a top seat there, so you can sit there and suffer. This is one of my special groups, another one's the ACLU, another is the NOW -- the National Order of Witches [sic]. We've got -- I've got a lot of special groups."

You forgot John McCain's statement, when asked about Vietnamese people:

'You can call them whatever you want. They'll always be Gooks to me.'

I really do have a distaste for a lot of republican politicians. People like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson really chap my hide though. Blatant ignorance.

Yeah, I find it funny (and scary) that people actually listen to them. Yeah Rushie, we'll go ahead and call the beheadings 'emotional release' too!

Complete and utter idiots.

On a side note, a friend of mine has a paper shredder with Ollie North's signature on it.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Dec 27 2004, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I find it funny (and scary) that people actually listen to them. Yeah Rushie, we'll go ahead and call the beheadings 'emotional release' too!

On a side note, a friend of mine has a paper shredder with Ollie North's signature on it.
[post=437831]Quoted post[/post]​

NO F*CKING WAY. I must see this !

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity+Dec 27 2004, 02:43 PM-->
@Dec 27 2004, 02:36 PM

[post=437831]Quoted post[/post]​

NO F*CKING WAY. I must see this !

-> Steve
[post=437834]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll see if I can get ahold of him. He was an old coworker from a past job.

Back