Meet The Fockers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 28 2004, 01:12 PM
:withstupid:

fuck that mullet 80's hair cutted biotch.

her + ben stiller = b not spending 8 bucks on it.
[post=438198]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

saw some of meet the parents, didnt like it at all. im thinking this is the same thing so im not going to be seeing it anytime soon....unless its the only thing playing while im waiting in a doctors office for my appointment...im lying ill probally just read the magazines...

The movie is an all around hilarious movie... you guys have to see it to beleive it. There could have been parts i could have dealt without like the ending being so long and drawn out but i didnt stop laughing the whole time... even the girlfriend liked it and it is hard to please her. And 8 bucks at a movie??/ i pay 5.50 in maryland, ct is a rip off :D

haha i know the managers to both the movie theatres in town...FREE MOVIES AND FOOD ALLLL THE TIME! woot.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 28 2004, 04:05 PM
haha i know the managers to both the movie theatres in town...FREE MOVIES AND FOOD ALLLL THE TIME! woot.
[post=438290]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: except for the food tho...damn

9.50 for a show in San Diego. $7.50 for being a student though. I got a free ticket to Meet the fockers cuz my aunt bought meet the parents on dvd the other day, so im gonna go see it again

Up in hizzle we pay 7 for an evening show and like 5 for a matinee

Back