megamillions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

id be pumped that i would never have to worry about anything ever again but sad that anything i ever whanted i would have soo there would be nothing to look forward to

id be pumped that i would never have to worry about anything ever again but sad that anything i ever whanted i would have soo there would be nothing to look forward to
sure there is.

You could travel. see EVERYTHING you want to , and some things you don't. There's always something new to try/explore/invest in/become a sponsor of/start a clinic in your name/ etc etc etc

I'd turn that money into a lot more, and help a LOT of people help themselves.

Haha I know, I was hoping you wouldn't notice that ^_^

wish it said "we know"
busted.jpg

i think drakes still a few hours away from Euphrata. plus some old retired guy already claimed it

lik what i mean is that there would be no excitement or build up to the traveling it would just be like going around the world if it were me id only go with a back pack a hundred dollars and the plane ticket to europe thats would be a good place to start

lik what i mean is that there would be no excitement or build up to the traveling it would just be like going around the world if it were me id only go with a back pack a hundred dollars and the plane ticket to europe thats would be a good place to start

If I were you, I'd take the money and invest in a proper education. You know, to teach you to use proper punctuation, spelling, and sentence structure.

If I won a million dollars, I would just buy a million lotto tickets with it. Lol

Back