megamillions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ Any strip club that makes money will be worth more than $1,000,000.

yeah, you think you wanna own a strip club.
until you realize:
1. they arent all going to sleep with you
2. the ones that will sleep with you, probably have a gift you'll never get rid of.
3. you find yourself surrounded by nasty girls all bitching and whining about their problems.
4. you have THEIR problems showing up at your club causing YOU problems.
5. your club gets shot up.
6. underage kids sneak their way in.
7. the cops followed them not too long after.
8. your best stripper has a black eye from her problem, and cant dance bc her ankle is sprained from trying to get away from said problem.
9. that problem shows up at your club causing you more problems.
10. your club gets shot up.
11. bar tender serves drink to the really hot 17yr old girl that somehow got in.
12. the cops found out about a 17yr old drinking in your adult establishment.
13. you go to jail for statutory bc the 17yr old pointed at you in an attempt to get out of her trouble.

you see, owning a strip club just isnt worth it.

I wish I was the winner :( And someone has put a great deal of thought into owning a strip club.

I'll own a strip club. Even if it's just a pole in my basement. Bitches will be dancing on it. Wife, stepdaughter, whatever. It's getting used.

yeah, you think you wanna own a strip club.
until you realize:
1. they arent all going to sleep with you
2. the ones that will sleep with you, probably have a gift you'll never get rid of.
3. you find yourself surrounded by nasty girls all bitching and whining about their problems.
4. you have THEIR problems showing up at your club causing YOU problems.
5. your club gets shot up.
6. underage kids sneak their way in.
7. the cops followed them not too long after.
8. your best stripper has a black eye from her problem, and cant dance bc her ankle is sprained from trying to get away from said problem.
9. that problem shows up at your club causing you more problems.
10. your club gets shot up.
11. bar tender serves drink to the really hot 17yr old girl that somehow got in.
12. the cops found out about a 17yr old drinking in your adult establishment.
13. you go to jail for statutory bc the 17yr old pointed at you in an attempt to get out of her trouble.

you see, owning a strip club just isnt worth it.

very true.

My friend just text me and said his mom just won the lottery, said somewhere around $20,000. Will find out exactly how much later..

While 20 grand is nice, 20 grand is NOT winning the lottery. lol after taxes and lump sum, i'ts like 8 grand. hardly life changing.

For her situation It will change a lot for her life. Were not rich out here outside of cincinnati... But yeah its not exactly winning the lottery but hey its close enough in our poor eyes..

While 20 grand is nice, 20 grand is NOT winning the lottery. lol after taxes and lump sum, i'ts like 8 grand. hardly life changing.

Hey man 8k grand invested in oil during February 09 when it was 45/barrel would be 16k now, 24k later this year...

If I won a million dollars, I would just buy a million lotto tickets with it. Lol

what is it 5 balls and then the power ball or whatever?

so it could only be 999999 number choices right??

if you won a mill go buy all of em... lmao

what is it 5 balls and then the power ball or whatever?

so it could only be 999999 number choices right??

if you won a mill go buy all of em... lmao

There's 175,711,536 possible combinations... Even if the last $300,000,000 jackpot all went to one person, they still couldn't buy every combination after taxes. :(

There's 175,711,536 possible combinations... Even if the last $300,000,000 jackpot all went to one person, they still couldn't buy every combination after taxes. :(

ohh yea math isnt a great idea when drinking huh? :ph34r:

Turned out she only won $200.. It was on the pick four she got the numbers right but in the wrong order, not sure really, something about she didn't pay for the $0.50 back-up or something like that, that would cover whatever mistake she made on it.. The total amount she would of won was $200,000.. bummer from hell..

I wonder of the 200 makes up for tickets to date that she bought.

Back