megamillions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I want an F-22 Raptor. Even the mega millions cant buy and fund me that. :(

Last edited:
I'd open up gas stations around the country and take a loss on selling gas for cheap to under sell them all forcing them to lower prices or GTFO

Not available to the public. There's a federal ban. lol I wonder if I can get a hold of a Super Hornet... Or an F-35B

money = power
run for senate or congress
BOOM you're flying a raptor
you're thinking too small, you need to expand your options to endless

f-22_raptor-288413-1253008673.jpeg

im a little confused. how did the jackpot go up before the drawing?

i thought it went like this:

no one wins -> increase jackpot

The jackpot is only 'estimated' as it's calculated as a percentage of ticket sales after federal taxes (the lotto commission's taxes, not yours. They're allowed to operate because they generally fund public projects...like schools), and store profit are taken out.

I would buy two homes. A nice 10 million dollar one here on the east coast and a waterfront 20 mill prop in cali, OPRAH STYLE. Then, a million to my dad/step mom. Same to my mom/step dad, and each of my siblings. There's quite a few people at work I'd give money to. Get a few trust funds set up. About half right off the bat would go into CD's and other long term investments with decent gain and low risk. Then my dream cars/bikes. I'd really like to do some travelling of the world, that'd burn it quicker then most think. Oh and 10 million to the ASPCA so I can not cry when watching commercials.

im a little confused. how did the jackpot go up before the drawing?

i thought it went like this:

no one wins -> increase jackpot

nobody won on Tuesday and it was 360 mil.. i'm guessing a ton a people played, thus increasing the jackpot..

yeah that was tues, that makes sense. it went up after no one won.

but there hasnt been any drawings since. yesterday it was 540 mil, today its 640

Shove half of it into long term investments so my family's later generations will never have to work again

The problem there is that you eventually end up with spoiled 'old money' spawn that contribute nothing good to society.

BUILD A FEW RACE TRACKS! That last one will pretty much eat everything up.

This!! 2 or 3 1/4-mile and road tracks in every state. No more whiny punks complaining that they're too far from the track!

The rest would go towards a SuperPAC funding B for pres. (Had to get it in there).

heard on the radio that there will be a winner as every possible winning combination has already been sold. possible multiple winners

how do they calculate the chances too? the website says the chances of winning the jackpot is 1 in 175,711,536

but by my calculations there are 1,075,354,600,320 different number combinations.

5 different numbers between 1-56 + 1 number 1-46. 56*55*54*53*52*46. right?

oh. i didnt know about this whole "choose" thing in math. my calculation doesnt weed out the same numbers in different orders. ( like 1,2,3,4,5,20 is the same as 5,4,3,2,1,20)

edit: hmm that didnt work as planned the code tags didnt work as i had hoped

this link explains it in the combinations section. http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.comb.perm.html
Code:
               n!
 n_C_k =   ----------        
           k!(n - k)!

heres a story from 1992 where some investment group bought 5million tickets with 7million:1 odds and a $27M jackpot. they won.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/25/us/group-invests-5-million-to-hedge-bets-in-lottery.html?src=pm

Last edited:
Back