Member Ran Forums

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
I was just thinking maybe we should get a list of member ran forums together. I wouldn't mind whoring some other sites out on some of the other message boards I belong to. A lot of us have quit a few other hobbies, I just thought it would be kinda cool to support our fellow members here. I know that Conflicting Views is turning out rather well, and Hands on Kitchen like it is doing well. So maybe with some help from our fellow members we can bolster some numbers.

Well, I'm an admin for IceRockRadio (we have forums, but there isn't much there. Check the schedule and tune in to hear me. :) I also have spun backwards still, but it's full of spam.

Yeah really misti whats the link? We all have some other form to advertise, myspace, facebook ect. Plus all the other forums we all belong too. Id like to see some more great message boards pick up some steam.

icerockradio.com - Index is for the forums for the radio station. I'm on tomorrow from 12pm ET to 6pm ET. :) Check out the playlist and see if you like anything. :D

I don't really advertise on myspace or facebook, but I do have a facebook account. :) Mistique Oller is how you can find me.

I didn't know which link you wanted, but you got all kinds, now.

If its cool with you Misti ill go ahead and post those up on a few of my other sites to kick some more hits your way.

Back