Memorial Day Weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flydex28

Well it's Memorial day weekend. I've been looking out the window here at work all morning at the sand dunes and cant wait until 3 when I get off. Go tear those up for awhile. A friend of mine lives right on the dunes so there is a bunch of people coming in for the weekend. Then maybe a BBQ and drink some beer. I got a new GPS so maybe I'll do a couple geocaches..those are fun. Then some more beer. MMMMMMM.

Working today, 8 hours, all overtime, baby!

Then, by 10 pm, it's all about the Captain Morgan...tomorrow and Monday will be spent on the world's most beautiful beaches, accompanied by the world's most beautiful beer, Killian's.

i caught a cold so im going to have a miserable weekend, hopefully its gone by monday cause were riding our bikes to the beach.

I dunno... Probably just relax... Maybe fire up the bbq tomorrow, mow the lawn, finish the remodel of the bedroom, and install my new air conditioner.

today i stayed home and set up my new pc. sun, i will smoke weed and maybe clean the garage. mon i dont know yet....

nothin. not a damn thing. i went out last night, which sucked at first until the girl i have been talking to decided to come back to my house with me :) . nothin happened, just stayed up all night watchin a movie and talking and stuff. today i slept most of the day and finished up my skimboard, i painted it a couple days ago then got the wax on today and putting teflon car wax on the bottom.

tommorrow i might go try it out, mmm, that bitch is gonna be smooth, i can't wait to go spray some water in some little kid's faces, haha. the weather here has been shitty yesterday and today so hopefully it clears up.

other than that i can't do much 'cause i'm broke as shit and don't have a job. :cry:

Back