memories... f'in memories....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 5 2004, 12:17 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Feb 5 2004, 11:53 AM
So old school, it's preschool! Man, I remember when Hondaswap wasn't even an idea... I remember DFH. I remember yelling at God. I remember yelling at that towelhead with a turbo B16 powered G2 Integra...*

*Only Brian knows what I'm talking about...

god?? you mean that nsx-toting faggot ?? lol

I remember Robster
I remember Mr. Woods... the ultimate dick head.
hell, he made me look like a princess with a wand :D

:werd: Mr. Woods used to be the biggest prick. I remember he had the two original hondalist on email about 5-6 years ago. He would have a shit fit every other day. Those were the days I actually cared about hooking up my Honda.

Old school HS owned.

Originally posted by Jeef+Feb 5 2004, 07:05 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2004, 12:17 PM
Loco Honkey
@Feb 5 2004, 11:53 AM
So old school, it's preschool!  Man, I remember when Hondaswap wasn't even an idea... I remember DFH.  I remember yelling at God.  I remember yelling at that towelhead with a turbo B16 powered G2 Integra...*

*Only Brian knows what I'm talking about...

god?? you mean that nsx-toting faggot ?? lol

I remember Robster
I remember Mr. Woods... the ultimate dick head.
hell, he made me look like a princess with a wand :D

:werd: Mr. Woods used to be the biggest prick. I remember he had the two original hondalist on email about 5-6 years ago. He would have a shit fit every other day. Those were the days I actually cared about hooking up my Honda.

Old school HS owned.

Oh wait... KEN Woods? Yeah, he's on my shitlist. Stole an assload of money from the CRX Owners Group.

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 5 2004, 06:32 PM
i was the recruiter. now i am nothng

your not the trinity from the now dead PureHonda are you?

Oh yeah, congrats B on a apparantly loooong run of your website success that i am just clinging onto the end of.

-Chris

omg , my eye's , make it stop.

oh that's right we're at v4 now.

it's amazing to see the great improvements over time. keep it up B.

I dont think that I ever saw that version of the site. I went to East coast del Sols a few times, I think that I even signed up, then I came back and was confused because it turned into hondaswap.

Originally posted by BlackFrog+Feb 5 2004, 07:51 PM-->
@Feb 5 2004, 06:32 PM

Oh yeah, congrats B on a apparantly loooong run of your website success that i am just clinging onto the end of.

-Chris

yeh why? that board went lame . was a shame, was a good board until they started charging members

I was there... :)

Anyone remember HondaMod? That had to be the BITCHIEST Honda site on the web, back then... It was run by a crossdresser/sexchange "thing" that drove a POS Integra LS...

Damn, I remember being hot shit on that site.

lol yeah hahahaha

thats where me you and jamie all met. hahaha

and then that dude gavin faked his death. lmao what a homo site

Originally posted by Trinity+Feb 5 2004, 11:34 PM-->
Originally posted by BlackFrog@Feb 5 2004, 07:51 PM
Trinity
@Feb 5 2004, 06:32 PM

-Chris

yeh why? that board went lame . was a shame, was a good board until they started charging members

i was on there too, under a different name, back when i had my 4th gen.
That was a good site. That was a good car too.

-Chris

Back