Memories...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ebeats

memberz
Picture 001.jpg
0307081019.jpg

My old toys

seems like you were at some sort of suspension company warehouse or something and took some pics of a couple cars they had there.. :lame: :fucktard:

:ditto:

I would expect that from my 15 year old brother who doesn't know what a camshaft is and thinks he's gonna build a turbo D...

i know when i went to Eibach they had a buggy among other cars in the showroom..

AWESOME..when this was first posted i was going to call BS,but i didnt want to be wrong

EDIT!!there was a better chance if he had just posted the evo pic. because it is do-able but i still am leery

yeah i say bs also i looked through some of your other post and there one where you cant afford a k series and buying used civic parts lol

Last edited:
oh guys its not bs at all... those are some of his old toys they are just scaled down replica models with some trick photography to make it look like they are in a regular sized shop.. i mean i guess i could be wrong.. if so.. BS

Since we are headed this way, here is my grocery getter. Don't want my ice cream to melt, so I need something with a little pep to get me home faster.

clkgtr.jpg

heres my daily. .. :ph34r:

P5181062.jpg

Last edited:
I would post a pic of my daily, but it would be pointless since youve all seen it. Its blue, yellow, and red mostly. Dupont did a nice job on the paint. I put the number 24 on the hood, roof, and doors to make it look fast. Its got some pretty nice Good Year rubber on it too. I let my buddy named Jeff drive it quite a bit. He tells me he takes it easy on it, but sometimes I get the feeling he beats it.

i didnt want word to get out that i was working with AMS on this but ahhh what the fuck right?

Attachments

• evo001.jpg
    evo001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 211
Back