Men are like...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Timberlake is about the biggest waste of human life on the planet.

And you know the saying:

If you can't take the heat....too bad, you're a woman, you're stuck in the kitchen.

Sweet Instink - I read over the posts three times and I can't find ANYWHERE where we asked for your opinion....

j/k :D

anyone here of a rapper named Slug or atmosphere???? his song "trailor park chicken" is the best.

"First of all bitch, i never promised i'd be rich
so fuck you and your wishes, ya need to do the dishes
and change the damn cat litter
I thought i told you to get rid of that crazy cat last week
Yo, don't you get sassy with me missy
Because i'll go upside you quickly
But yo, she's kinda sneeky when i sleep she'll probably stick me
But it be a threat
and threats make her respond
She probably grew up watching pops beat her mom
and to the break-a-dawn
I could pop shit
talk shit
hostage to herself
Because there aint no where to walk
This is the middle of hell
you've got no job no diploma
might as well kick it with me and live in Hinckley, Minnesota
She's my trailer park chick
with the pop tarts and venison hard liquor to cop a buzz
off the over the counter medicine
The rent is in the mail
bitch pump the keg
Fix the antenna, act your age and spread your legs
It's my castle
white trash ho
and if i want to i'll put it in your asshole
You wanna battle baby?
I'll put a shadow over ya sky
now shut the fuck up and fix me turkey pot pie
I own the camaro and the mobile home, so where the fuck you gonna go?

(4X)
go, go,
go ahead and call your mom if ya need someone to cry to boo
I guarantee ya that that bitch is gonna lie to you
Fuck ya crank head, soap opera, pastries, and diet soda
everything she'll ever need to know she learned from Oprah
You what the hell she's gonna do for you?
That bitch is stuck too
Get off my phone, tell her I said what up, and muthafuck you
And tell daddy if he wants some
to bring his drunk ass on
I beat that fat bastard with a cast on
Ay yo honey I'm trippin
But why you always flippin
dress slutty everytime that we go drinkin with my buddies
won't be long before you carrying my puppies
Speaking of which you bleeding yet bitch?
Cause you gettin kind of chubby
Yo, where the hell'd you put my stash?
Better tell me quick fast or catch a foot in the ass
Oh no, you did not smoke all of my pot
If my remmington was out the pawn shop, you'd get shot
Stop, and put that knife back in the sink
Baby, Baby, Baby, why you fucking trying to take me to the brink?
What you think?
Quit thinking and pretending that you're smart
Happily ever after 'til death do us part
I own the camaro and the mobile home, so where the fuck you gonna go?"

stop typing in big fonts, its annoying
edit: :)

He has an in-grown penis.

If brevity is the soul of wit, your penis must be a riot.

Ah! A severe case of PPS - Pygmy Penis Syndrome!

Does it come with an air pump?

His last girlfriend said that sex with him felt like he was trying to pick a lock.

and the best for last......

Sorry, I am not a computer. I won't accept a 3½" floppy.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 28 2003, 04:34 PM
Sorry, I am not a computer. I won't accept a 3½" floppy.

That's funny! Where's DTEC to be on the girls side of this argument???
He started this whole thing with his man bashing post...

I'll even throw one in for the hell of it......

Why do lesbians use a strapon?

Hint : spell it backwords.

strapon = no parts

Originally posted by no2psi@Aug 28 2003, 10:01 PM
Allright I'm jacking this thread.
I said some of the things i said, because of the argument me and my girl are having. We just found out she is pregnant, first of all she didnt like the way i reacted to the news. She wanted me to be shiny happy about it. And I was all I deal with that when you get here. She lives in Cali now. I live in Phx. So of course I am not happy about it. Yea, I make decent money, but I like my toys too. I didnt freak out either, I feel kinda of indifferent to it. But if I had my choice. I would pass on having a kid. Anyways she is flying home to tell her parents. And she wants me to go. And I said, "no". You deal with your parents I will deal with mine. I also told her i was on call, didnt have time, etc.. I didnt have time because I was building a b20vtec for my brother who lives in Dallas. After I am done with that I have to fix the tranny on toyota. and after that I need to put a new motor in my work truck, and after that I have to get the race car ready for the IDRC race in october. So I finished my brothers car, and Im driving it out to dallas, so he can pay me. And I can take the money and fix the other 2 trucks.
And she feels i should take my ass to colorado, so WE can tell her parents, she is 23 years old, what the fuck is the big deal.
Shes always talking about how this makes her feel, and I have allready agreed to sell my race car and play truck. leaving me with a POS work truck and street car.
What the fuck else does a chick want.
Lets hear what the guys and girls think.

Holy irresponsible jackass batman!

You got her & yourself into the situation by fucking without a hat. Deal with it. Your car building days are over.

You got her & yourself into the situation by fucking without a hat. Deal with it. Your car building days are over.

She was on the pill. Shit fails, condoms break. What never have sex? Please, As far as car building days being over. Never, just cant have so many projects going at once. Again, I think you missed the point. The point was does she have the right to be pissed, because I am not going home with her to tell her parents. Its not like we are in high school. We both make good money. How do think I afford 2 trucks a street car, race car and a house.

Well obviously you really want to know what people think by posting it on this site for complete strangers to know you AND your girl's personal info and by asking for their input. It's good that you're open to that, but I think a big mistake was putting in a thread where women are already at the bottom of the barrel to begin with.

I don't know how you reacted to the news, but believe me, since it sounds like you two don't get along, realize that maybe she wasn't all "shiny happy" about it either. And if your first reaction was mean, it didn't help the situation. Did she call you right away and was bouncing off the walls, extatic about the news? Probably not. I'm sure she wasn't expecting you to, either, but maybe she was hoping for a more supportive reaction. Does that make sense?

As far as being with her to tell her parents, this is something guys just don't understand. It's harder for women no matter how old they are. I don't know what nationality she is, but I'm Asian and with my family, it's expected. It's not about you being there to just hold her hand. It shows the parents that you're their to support their little girl, it gives them a sense of security that she will be alright and they want to know that you're not running away from the situation. It just sounds like you don't want to be there because you don't want the kid anyway.

You say you're already selling your truck and your race car, but you still have another truck AND a street car. What does she have? I don't know how old you are, but since she's only 23 and you guys aren't married and NOT getting along, then wake up and see that she's not the only one losing something here. Maybe she's losing her life too. It looks like the one things she's got right now if a bf who only sees her and this future baby as a burden because he can't have his toys. And for those of you who will respond negatively to this post, come up with a better suggestion and help the guy out! I speak from experience. I was in somewhat of a similar situation, but my guy and I stuck it through and neither of us can complain. He still has his toys and we BOTH have 2 healthy, beautiful children.

Originally posted by no2psi@Aug 28 2003, 06:34 PM

She was on the pill. Shit fails, condoms break. What never have sex? Please, As far as car building days being over. Never, just cant have so many projects going at once. Again, I think you missed the point. The point was does she have the right to be pissed, because I am not going home with her to tell her parents. Its not like we are in high school. We both make good money. How do think I afford 2 trucks a street car, race car and a house.

stop thinking only about yourself, maybe having her first child is important to her. it's guys like you that invent lesbians.

Originally posted by no2psi@Aug 28 2003, 11:34 PM

Obviously you don't want a kid.

But since you did the crime, you're gonna be doin the time...and the time is 18 years to life. Have fun, deal with it...oh and stop thinking about just yourself.

Originally posted by no2psi@Aug 28 2003, 06:34 PM

Well, there you go! You said you're both not in high school and you both make good money. So then you're both grown up and you're grown up enough to go with her. 2 trucks, a street care, race car and a house. Those of which are all yours, correct? So then give her something even if it's just support. That which I think is more important than all the material things you just listed.

I'm taking this thread back, damnit.

baddude.jpg

Hey broads, I have a question : How does this iron thing work?

Cool,
Just wanted female input. Got alot more than i had bargained for. Guess im going to colorado, and not dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back