Men are like...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh,
no multiple personallity's . If you think about something all day long. You will convince your self that you are right. I knew I might be in the wrong, I just didnt know, to what extent. People here tend to just bash, and I knew it.(with the exception of "girlslikingfastcars") But I posted anyhow. I figured either someone would take my side or my GF, looks like I am wrong. And I can admit when I am wrong. Therefore I am trying to change flight plans etc..

Unless we get back to manly beer drinking, hairy- chested football talk, and lots and lots of womanizing, Imma gonna lock this thread.

Originally posted by no2psi@Aug 28 2003, 10:01 PM
Allright I'm jacking this thread.
I said some of the things i said, because of the argument me and my girl are having. We just found out she is pregnant, first of all she didnt like the way i reacted to the news. She wanted me to be shiny happy about it. And I was all I deal with that when you get here. She lives in Cali now. I live in Phx. So of course I am not happy about it. Yea, I make decent money, but I like my toys too. I didnt freak out either, I feel kinda of indifferent to it. But if I had my choice. I would pass on having a kid. Anyways she is flying home to tell her parents. And she wants me to go. And I said, "no". You deal with your parents I will deal with mine. I also told her i was on call, didnt have time, etc.. I didnt have time because I was building a b20vtec for my brother who lives in Dallas. After I am done with that I have to fix the tranny on toyota. and after that I need to put a new motor in my work truck, and after that I have to get the race car ready for the IDRC race in october. So I finished my brothers car, and Im driving it out to dallas, so he can pay me. And I can take the money and fix the other 2 trucks.
And she feels i should take my ass to colorado, so WE can tell her parents, she is 23 years old, what the fuck is the big deal.
Shes always talking about how this makes her feel, and I have allready agreed to sell my race car and play truck. leaving me with a POS work truck and street car.
What the fuck else does a chick want.
Lets hear what the guys and girls think.

Warning for content

How old are you again? Maybe you should grab your head and remove it from your ass. By you even remotely thinking about cars in a situation like the one your in now just shows you how fucking immature you are. Your gf and the kid thats growing inside of her should not have to deal with your fucking immaturity. Stand up, be a fucking man, bolt your cajones on and do the right thing. Your taking precedance over a fucking car than a fucking life.

GOd, I can't even believe what the fuck I just read. I hope your girl actually gets that thing taken care of so it wont turn into a stupid fuck like yourself.

Grow up.

[/my mutha fuckin rant

Sisteve,
You obviously just read one fucking piece of this puzzle. I can how everyone,thinks that all i care about is cars. No lie, I think about them all the time.
If you read the rest you would see, what I'm really asking is what is the big deal, with me not being there when she tells her parents. "girlslikingfastcars" pointed out to was that it makes it look as if she has been abandoned. Which is'nt the case. If I was sooo concerned about cars I would be pressuring for an abortion. If you cant read the entire post keep you fucking oppinion to your self. I dont know of anyguy in their mid 20's that wants kids. I have always said. "Yea, maybe later." Well later is now. You take them as the come along. Again I have no problem with that. Again read everything before you simple mind jumps to a conclusion. Or just shut you fucking hole!

Um, by your first fucking post, you stated about 4 times as to WHY you could not go out to east bumble fuck to tell your girlfriends parents that she is pregnant. And your reasoning behind that is because you had to work on your brothers car, and your three other cars. A car is a car, a life is a life. I think the latter of the two is a weeeeeeeeee bit more important since YOU and HER are the responsible parties for the life that YOU BOTH are creating.

"Just take them as they come along" What is it, a fucking cracker jack box? I think you and her seriously need to sit the fuck down, and for god's sake not over AIM (which I think was stupid on her part as well) and talk about what the hell is happening between you two.

springer1.jpg

Keep it in your pants! Or send her this way. I'll use a rubber. Give up cars and raise your family like you are supposed to.

holy runaway thread!

no2psi, i dont think you should change your life just because you think its the right thing to do. i think it would be better for her and for you to go your seperate ways and for her to find someone else to raise the kid with. dont try to raise a kid when you don't really want to.

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

I'd just like to say that I'm completely horrified by the turn this thread took. One minute we've got a guy-loving, belching, beer-drinking chauvinist thread, the next, we've got some guy whining about problems arising from knocking his girlfriend up.

If shit like that happens again, I'm going out and killing a kitten.

Re- :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back