Mensa Test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Don't cheat! I've been doing this for about 20 minutes, I'm tired so it's taking me a while to get some of these to click, but I'm up to 14 right now. My brother showed it to me and got 23 before giving up. Fucker.

Anyway, take the test; http://www.mensa-test.com/

I'm really interested to see what Mike gets on this.

oh yeah, forgot to mention. Number 16 will be a freebee. They didn't give the correct letter, It's 100 C to a D.

I got exactly 19...im stuck on the rest and i dont care any more.

66 B of the B
52 C in a P (WJs)
39 B of the O T
3 B M (S H T R) [just got that when i typed it]
15 P in a R T, 3 W on a T
11 P in a F (S) T
13 is U F S
27 B in the N T
9 L of a C
64 S on a C B
9 P in S A
6 B to an O in C
15 M on a D M C

So now i have 20...

i have 14 so far and that test is gay. even if you put in the right answer, they dont give it to you unless its perfect. sometimes the letters had to be capital or something. gay.

haha That's exactly what I did. I started typing them out and they started popping in my head.

I have 25 total, I googled two cause I got sick of trying to think of them but couldn't find the answers.

10 5 T on a F
14 15 P in a R T
15 3 W on a T
17 11 P in a F (S) T
20 8 T on a O
28 23 P of C in the H B
29 64 S on a C B
30 9 P in S A

I have no idea what those are. I googled 29 and 30, no luck.

lol im a freak, so i knew 64 S on a C B, just because that topic was the only thing my dad and i could do without trying to kill each other.

Quoted post[/post]]
i have 14 so far and that test is gay. even if you put in the right answer, they dont give it to you unless its perfect. sometimes the letters had to be capital or something. gay.
Quoted post[/post]]
16 before, 33 after cheating...
MENSA PWNS ME
Quoted post[/post]]
That's 15 while high. It'd be 16 if I could figure out why the answer to number 32 isn't working.
Quoted post[/post]]
:cry: I only got 17.....
Quoted post[/post]]
17 so far without cheating....

Tay 'n de Win Miss Chicobee... Tay 'n de win!

OK ....Mr Mensa...Whats your score in 20 minutes? :dry:

Back