Mercedes-Benz Classic Center

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
While I was going through the Mercedes-Benz program they took us to the Mercedes-Benz Classic Center Mercedes-Benz - Home of C, E, S, CLS, CL, SLK, SL, R, GLK, M, GL, G Class - Heritage - Classic Center

They do full restores, buy, sell, sell parts, ect... Check out the link above for more info.

I've had these pics just sitting around so I thought you guys would like to see them...

I don't remember all the names and models to most of these so don't be surprised if you ask a question about it and I don't know the answer lol.

I have more in my album if anyone wants to check them out...

Actually get elbow-deep in a restoration on one of those, and you'll quickly realize why they lost the war

;)

Actually get elbow-deep in a restoration on one of those, and you'll quickly realize why they lost the war

Because they used horses for their supply lines in ww2 to save fuel?

Because they used horses for their supply lines in ww2 to save fuel?

Well yeah, but they also made everything so ridiculously hard to try to fix in the field that the soldiers just abandoned all their vehicles after 1944... Look at the Pz-Kw 5 tank. Look at the wheels... Yeah. Good luck with those in the field.

Also, nice pics yo...

Last edited:
Thanks guys...

That Silver R63 was actually a few hours away from being crushed that day. I don't remember the exact reason(s) but I remember the guy saying something about DOT and/or Smog approval.

The government sucks. There's 0 reason why any classic of this magnitude needs to meet ANY regulations.

Thanks to the spammer for bumping this thread though.... I got to see the pics again that I forgot all about :)

Damn, I forgot all about this thread lol...

I'm glad though because I lost these pics on my old PC. Thanks B for saving them :)

Back