Merry Christmas all

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Merry Christmas all. hope you all have a good Christmas and that Santa brings everything you asked for :)

Hope you guys have a safe Holiday fellas, and as for you two ^^^ go to some more car dealerships and fuck with the asshole used car salesman..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 24 2003, 05:32 PM
Hope you guys have a safe Holiday fellas, and as for you two ^^^ go to some more car dealerships and fuck with the asshole used car salesman..

:bo: maybe this weekend me and James will

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Dec 24 2003, 05:49 PM-->
@Dec 24 2003, 05:32 PM

:bo: maybe this weekend me and James will

:lmao: :werd: I like to go up to the Nissan dealership at least once a week to fuck with the assholes that screwed me on the Spec V. :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone.

I got lots of cool shit. My very cool girlfriend got me a set of ratcheting box-end wrenches. If I wasn't in love before, I certainly am now. :)

I'll be heading down to New Mexico to visit lsvtec on the 26th. While down there, I'll be installing a brake master cylinder brace, Hawk HPS brake pads, stainless steel brake lines and Motul RBF 600 brake fluid. Say it with me. "Oooooooooooooooh."

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 25 2003, 02:13 AM
My very cool girlfriend got me a set of ratcheting box-end wrenches.

thats what my girl gave me too!

racheting wrenches = very badass!

Back