Merry Christmas Everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Hope you all get to see your friends and family and value what really is important this time of year: Parts for your car! :D j/k

Be safe, merry, and all that jazz.

Merry Christmas, y0!

Love,
B

cant wait for jan 2nd, when the holidays are done.

i hate this time of year, but happy holidays (yes, happy holidays bc there are more than 1 happening) to those who enjoy it.

charlie-brown.jpg

I celebrate holidays per the retail calendar.

You know, Halloween on October first, then straight to Christmas on October 15th.

Then I hit some crazy good sales at the end of November and buy myself what I didnt get for Christmas.

Merry Christmas all !

I bought a crib and finished paying off the Tahoe. I delivered the BMW to it's new owner yesterday, and should be picking up new wheels / tires for the 2000 Mustang next week.

Now, onto parts for the Cobra ! I told my family I wanted the GT40 heads but I seriously doubt anyone gave a crap.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I am also one who can't wait for this to be over. Too much stress over little stuff and gifts. Too much traffic and people out and about. Couldn't find a spot at the grocery store just to get something for dinner last night.

Thought the BMW was off the market?

Love b? Wtf. Getting old man you are getting old!

What's your address so I can send you a family card lol

Feliz Navidad mofos.

Thought the BMW was off the market?

Love b? Wtf. Getting old man you are getting old!

What's your address so I can send you a family card lol

Feliz Navidad mofos.

Yeah, my BMW mechanic bought it. Decided to follow through and free up some cashola for other things.

Back