Merry Christmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
christmas10.jpg

hope everyone has a good Christmas and be safe where ever you go!

dis fuckin guy right here
mini truck out in da snow

happy xmas to you too buddy, end everyone else also
i dont have any snazzy cards to post up ooh well

money's tight and times are hard
here's your fucking christmas card *hand shake*

You too brother. The best to you and yours. Same to all you other kids.

merry xmass everyone. Hope it is a good time for all of you.

I know this year has sucked ass for me and i'm looking forward to a better 2011 around the corner.

start thinking of this year's great posts... our annual best of... is coming up this week :)

So, when do all of you celebrate christmas?

I open everything up tonight, have dinner, then tomorrow is just a day of waking up late, and playing with all the stuff I got tonight.

We open everything tomorrow. We usually get one to open on christmas eve though

What'd ya loot? I got 4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants, some thermals, socks, laptop cooler, 20 bucks, that's about it. one thing that alluded me was a Kershaw 1775. I guess that's what I can buy with the twenty bucks I got. It's a lever action knife, has an awesome feeling. I'll check Sears Monday.

I bought myself a HP All In One printer (ESP 7250), a new set of mechanic's gloves, a craftsman 1/2" breaker-bar, two 1.5TB SATA drives, a case of natty boh, and a 6-pack of Schlafly Coffee Stout.

Everyone else got me: an auto-scooping litterbox (now if I could just get the cats to shit in it, so far they've refused), a 1TB drive to replace the dying one in my laptop, a pair of underarmor shorts, an underarmor shirt, Sricacha hot sauce, crazy glue, and $100.

Last edited:
Back