Met Bisi yesterday at b.o.t..i.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
So I met Bisi yesterday. he was in seattle for battle of the imports with his f22 insight. let me tell you, he is a great guy. i'm sure he gets asked the same questions 1,000,000 times. and you know what he answers them with no attitude at all.

I basically chatted with him about the new insight and he told me how he got it after it was wrecked. he talked about his old job as a chemical engineer and his new shop he has. not a lot of tech talk really. just bullshittin'. awesome guy, never too busy for anybody. if he is ever in your area, don't be afraid to just walk up and say hi. that's all i did.

Yeah isn't he a great guy! So inteligent, friendly, and respectful. I've talked to him on many occasions and he helped out with a problem on my rex once. My friends' shop make headers and do fab work for him. How was nemo/stitch (the insight) running? He dropped an f22 in there? The last time I saw it had the k series, but that was last summer at the Nopi finals and at some race in Fontana--didn't do well at all then, battery died at the line on their last pass. Man school has really hamped my car life. I believe it though, he loves the f22s and had great sucess with it in the old rex.

Bl6CRX said:
How was nemo/stitch (the insight) running? He dropped an f22 in there? The last time I saw it had the k series, but that was last summer at the Nopi finals and at some race in Fontana--didn't do well at all then, battery died at the line on their last pass. Man school has really hamped my car life. I believe it though, he loves the f22s and had great sucess with it in the old rex.

yeah, it has an f22 in it. it's crazy to see an all motor insight run as fast as the two supras that were on slicks. he said it dyno'd at 392 hp. all motor on 118 octane.

Bl6CRX said:
Yeah isn't he a great guy! So inteligent, friendly, and respectful. I've talked to him on many occasions and he helped out with a problem on my rex once. My friends' shop make headers and do fab work for him. How was nemo/stitch (the insight) running? He dropped an f22 in there? The last time I saw it had the k series, but that was last summer at the Nopi finals and at some race in Fontana--didn't do well at all then, battery died at the line on their last pass. Man school has really hamped my car life. I believe it though, he loves the f22s and had great sucess with it in the old rex.

are you sure it was bisi? i thought he always had a single cam in there, could be worng though. are you thinking of norris's K series insight?

CoreyR said:
are you sure it was bisi? i thought he always had a single cam in there, could be worng though. are you thinking of norris's K series insight?

do you seriously think i would confuse an F series for a K? haha, anyways, it was a good lookin motor. made me want an old accord to drop it into. not exactly street legal.

it was funny to, this guy asked him, "do you have any extra headers just laying around." I wanted Bisi to be like, "yeah, for about $1100 bitch." but he just said no.

jeffie7 said:
Who hasnt abandoned the D =)

Actually, you could say that I abandoned my D for a B, then worked on a D while the B was down, then abandoned them both for an F, and now I'm working on a D again in parallel to the F with a bit of bonus KA.

:)

Back