met efhondakid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i met up with efhondakid at Dropt N Destroyed (a car show in case you were wondering) this weekend in Green, Ohio. hes a cool cat. i enjoyed meeting ya man and hanging out talking about Hondas, trucks and of course HondaSwap...lol. btw, was your buddies truck a fullsize Ford F150 thats flat black with black rims? if so, saw it on sunday. that thing is pretty sic!

Ah, thats where he's been! I've been hitting him up for more pics of his girl's tattoo. Wife is considering it.

i met up with efhondakid at Dropt N Destroyed (a car show in case you were wondering) this weekend in Green, Ohio. hes a cool cat. i enjoyed meeting ya man and hanging out talking about Hondas, trucks and of course HondaSwap...lol. btw, was your buddies truck a fullsize Ford F150 thats flat black with black rims? if so, saw it on sunday. that thing is pretty sic!

Same here man, it was a good time I would have been back up today, but I have a sinus headache that just wont quit. Yep thats it, I guess he got 3rd in the fullsize class. You gonna post some pics?

Ah, thats where he's been! I've been hitting him up for more pics of his girl's tattoo. Wife is considering it.

I really dont talk to here anymore, Ill see if I can dig up some more pics.

i gotta upload the pics still but im not doing that today...im tired as hell. lol. thats cool your freind got 3rd. i didnt stay for the awards and besides i doubt i placed anyways because there was ALOT of Rangers there.

I like your truck though, its clean, and your crazy friends from up north, those guys would be a blast to drink with.

LOL oh those Canadians are hardcore drinkers. one of em started drinking at 8:30am this morning!! it was the guy with the shirt that had the dollar bill sign on it. sumbitch asked me if i wanted one and i told him fuck no its too damn early...lol. the one guy with the glasses (his name is Patrick) was still drunk this morning. lol. i bet he had a long trip back to Quebec...lol.

btw, that Motel 6 i was at was a total shit hole. ive seen cleaner crack houses than that nasty place ::: shiver ::

Lol, I didn't know anyone was keeping score.

The red Evo, and white BMW belong to the same guy, he has a twin turbo 911 too, hes loaded, and thinks he is the coolest kid on the block.

Looks like there were some decent looking cars there.

This thing is BADASS:

droptout2008056.jpg

droptout2008057.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
droptout2008058.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
droptout2008059.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Im kinda pissed I didnt go the second day, it looks like there was a lot more people there on Sunday.

Back