met up with a couple locals for pics.. small shoot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
well, i got the teg dropped so i met up with a couple of local guys for a little shoot..

these first 3 are hdr images (like its not obvious) .. i have more to post but i have to resize first.. .enjoy.. first one is mine (well, the wifies)

teg-hdr.jpg

tht-hdr.jpg

teggie-hdr.jpg

P7201844.jpg

P7201846.jpg

P7201852.jpg

P7201857.jpg

Last edited:
awesome pics

:thumbsup:

i gotta learn how to take HDRs

of course i need to get something other than my camera phone first :(

nothing to learn about HDRs.. just need to be able to change the EV setting to light and dark and be able to take 3 pics.. (1 normal, 1 light, 1 dark).. use photomatix and its basically makes the image for you.. you just have to tune the image in basically

Now that I'm FINALLY at work, (it's sad that I'm happy to be here, just so I can have a computer that's worth a crap) I can finally tell you on here....AWESOME PICTURES!!!! :D

Hey Clint, are those webs painted black on the inside?

you know, i'm not really sure.. never really looked at them.. he used to have some decent ass Racing Hart meshes on it.. dont know why he took them off and put ls meshes

I'm sure the Racing Hart's looked great, but I love the look of the webs/meshes/whatever you would like to call them. I especially like them when they're painted black on the inside of the mesh and rim. I'd post a picture, but I'm at work right now and don't have it handy.

i know what you mean.. i brought that up a while back and posted the pic.. its probably where you got the one you got.. haha

YES! THAT'S IT! I have that one saved at home. Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup: Don't mind me while I :drool: over it. :D I'm wondering if I will be able to find anyone around here that is able to do that.

find someone to do it?? fuck that.. what it'd cost to have it done is not worth it .. do it yourself

After reading your write up the other day, I'm contemplating doing my other rims myself. All I have to do to them is take the paint off the lip and polish them up. They'll look great afterwards if I can do it right I'm sure.

As far as the webs go, what do you think it would take to do them up like that and what paint would you use?

EDIT: I'm having a hell of a time finding those damn center caps.

Back